The Village Hidden in the Sand

"Guess I should say thanks" Gaara wrapped an arm around my waist.
"Not really me you should be thanking. Chiyo..."
"I know. I pay my respects to her later..." he looked genuinely sad.
"So um your room will be my room if you are comfortable with that?" He asked not looking at me.
"Gaara, you've seen me naked. Be a bit silly if-"
"But that's the point. I don't want you to think I only care about that." I cocked my head "I want you to feel comfortable with me and that I'm not just around for...sex" he looked at me, looking for an emotion an expression anything. He was easy to read once you knew him.
"I know that. Yes I would love to stay with you...in your room" I grinned and enjoyed the view. Trees and rivers lines the horizon, I turned and could just see leaf village in the distance. I had a feeling the sand village would definitely be different. Not as much colour but beautiful none the less. I was excited to see Gaara work, and hoped I wouldn't get in the way. I sat down on the flying sand platform and led back. Watching the clouds whizz passed. I felt the platform slow as Gaara led next to me.
"So Kakashi...doesn't like me very much huh?" He said taking my hand.
"My brother is very protective like I imagine your siblings are...but they seem to like me" I grinned. Gaara laughed, really laughed.
"Well you got Temari to like you. She doesn't like anyone" he replied.
"So what will we do for two weeks?"
"Well I do have to work but I will take as much time off as I can to spend with you and show you around. But when I can't you can either sit in my office with me or I. Can get Kankuro to entertain you" he put his arm under my head and.turned to face me.
"I'd like both. I'd like to see you work and I'd like to get to know your family some more" Gaara smiled and kissed me briefly.
"I love you" he breathed.
"I love you too" I replied and jumped on him smashing my lips against his. His hands gripped at the fabric on my back as if wanting to tear it off.
"We are not having sex on sand. It'll get everywhere" I giggled but gaara agreed. I rolled off of him and sat up.

A few hours later Gaara stood, he held out his hand for me.to take and helped me up. What I saw was incredible.
"Welcome to the village hidden in the sand"

--------------
Sorry it's been so long and this chapter is all over the place. I'll tidy it later. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Also are you guys enjoying the new naruto episodes? I personally love them.
Also if you have any good romance animes for me to check out definitely let me know:D

I love you guys so much
Love abbie ❤