The boy who cried werewolf ( Sterek )

STILIES P.O.V

Stiles sat at his desk on the computer like he always did there was nothing to do since Scott was alway with Allison.All of sudden Stiles heard a tap at his window as he walked close to the window he hoped ot was some kind of bird.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the hell Scott "

"Sorry i just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out also  the look on your face was priceles by the way "

Stiles was happy to see Scott again so he was so excited to speend sometime with his best bud in the whole world ( ok here the thing Scott is a werewolf now but he doesent want Stiles to know ).

" Soo Scott what do you want to do then"

" Umm well i meet a new friend his name is Derek do you want to like meet him "

" Yea sure but are we taking my car " Stilies said hope not cause he hate driveing people around everywere unless he not mad at all which is never . So he was ok with it as long as no hates the awsome car

" Yea sorry i walked here i did not know if you wanted to hang out or not so can you" Scott said this with adoribule puppy eyes.Yep those  eyes Stiles melts cause its sooo hard not to say yes to him.

" Its ok i dont care so were to "

As they drove into the woods Stiles got kinda scared cause he never thought anyone lived here. Its was akward driveing there though no talking until Scott told him he was close that he was only 5 ft away. As they drove to the house Stilies thought this was some kind of joke the whole house looked like its was about to fall down .

" This is were this guy Derek lives ? " Stilies said sorta worried.

" Yep he ok though he kinda sorta ummmm mad alot but he cool so yea ."

" All right so were this Derek guy anyway "

"Right here " A guy maybe a few years older them was standing right next to Stiles window .

" OH MY GOD WHERE DID YOU COME FROM !!!!!!!!! "

" Dont need to shout Stiles " Scott said in a calm voice

" This is my friend Derek Hale "

" Derek this is my best friend Stilies "

In Stilies mind he kinda thought Derek was a little atractive  he look awsome but had a rough face and feachers like a man carved out of stone

" Dang " Stilies said out loud without thinking

" I mean the house what happened to it "

( HI guys this is my first time doing this so please tell me if you want me to continue it I understad if you think its bad . But  if you like i will gladly finish it for you so if you read it leave your honest oppinons i wont care if they are not good i just wanted to try this story for a to see if   it would work . )