Is this the end

( hi guys hope you enjoy this chapter I worked so hard on it just for you.)

STILES P.O.V

It's been 4 days 44 hours and 1483 seconds since the whole nightmare began. I miss him so much my m-dad has made it impossible to see him. No calling no texting and even leaving the house I fell like I am in prison.

"STILES GET DOWN HERE NOW DO YOU WANT TO TRAIN EVEN LONGER THAN BEFORE."

"No master I be down in a second I just need to get my gear on."

"Well hurry up now." The one thing I hate to put on is my gear I love it how it makes me look badass but its so annoying to put on. Mostly the gloves it has these spikes on it so one small scratch will make you pass out for at least 24 or more. Yea the rest is easy to wear I checked my self in the mirror to make sure I didn't forget anything else to hook on to it. After that I put the box where I put it in the one with the pentagram on it.

"Come on Stiles we must go now before the sun is in the center of the sky."

"Yea I know I am ready can we just go."

"Ok get into the car I just need to grab something."

"Ok ." I headed straight to the car just like he said. I loved his car so much I hope one day he will let me have it so when I get to school in 3 weeks I can impress all those jerks in there like the biggest one of all Jackson. Ah speak of the devil here he is now.
"Hi dumbass "
"Hi Jackass" Those are a names for each other.
"Nice car would be a shame if it was scratched."
"No way Jackson don't even thing about it."
"Don't worry I won't hurt it...much." He had that evil little grin on his face I knew he was gonna do something really stupid.

I saw Jackson take this huge stone on the ground and was ready to throw it until my uncle/dad thew a rock at him. Just a little away from his face.
"DON'T EVEN TRY IT KID."
"Or what" Jackson is so dead no one should ever test Luke I have tried and payed the price so many times.
"Or I will call the cops and get your little sorry ass in jail or I will bet you to a pulp right here till you beg for mercy."
"Alright I will leave this isn't over Stiles also you look like a total nerd with that stupid outfit."
"See you in School Jackson." Ugh I am not looking going back to School more hell to live in. My dad/uncle gave me a gesture to go into the car so we could leave. It was a silent ride the whole way their till my uncle said something.

"Stiles you know you won't be going to school in 3 weeks."
"Really why?" I really don't know why I am not I like school with my friends just I hate the Jackson part.
"Well due to your training we can't let you go back till you finish."
"Well what will we tell my school about me not attending."
"Well I can home school you have the day and rest train so we will just tell them you are being home schooled."
"Ok oh look we are here."
"Your right ok let's get training ."

Where we train is sorta like a meadow to the human eyes but no human can cross the border around it. One human tried to cross it he went missing for a month. They forget who they are and what happened to them they do return not always though. To use and all other supernatural people it looks like a training area but from a outside the border it still looks like a meadow.

"Alright Stiles lets get started also no using the gloves lost time we used those you were out for 2 days." Oh yea one time during our training I scratch my self and let's just say I was out for two days straight. Once I woke up he was pissed but also happy that I was up.
"Ok also can you please not torture me through my mind..again."
"I won't promise but you don't know what they are able to do." He right once they come they could do anything so I should be prepared for the worse.
"Alright let's start."

DEREK'S P.O.V

It's 4 days since the whole thing happened with Stiles. It been torture not being around him my wolf is like trying to claw it's way out just to get him. Ugh Stiles I miss you so much it hurts . What the a huge rock just flew through my window. As I walked near it I released there was another Alpha pack symbol. Just across the window on the tree. I wonder what they want so I picked up the rock it had a not on the back of it.

Dear Hale,

Hello meet us at the high school gym in 5 min. It has to do about your Stiles.

From the Alpha Pack

Why do they want to meet now I thought are whole conversations were done with. I left my house and I decided to run their. It would be a lot faster. The whole time I was running I could not rap my mind around this whole thing with Stiles. Once I was in the gym it was like the same as the bank they were all lined out like soldiers waiting for orders.
"I came now what do you want." That girl came out first and circled me like I was her pray.
"Oh Derek we just came to tell you something."
"What" She stopped circling me and went to this guy he must of been the leader he had these glasses and a stick he was holding he must of been blinded. She lead him to me with her arm.
"Ah Derek we just want to show you something that will answer your questions. Just go to this place it located 23• north and 13•south. I would go now before Stiles is gone."
One he said Stiles I bolted out of their as fast I could to those location charts he said. This is my chance to see Stiles again I will not lose that chance no mater what. I keep running until I got their it was a meadow I didn't see Stiles. This was just a sick joke or something. I turned around to leave but stopped in my tracks then it hit me. Stiles scent it was in the meadow my wolf kept scratching he also knew he was here. He guided me into the meadow but once I crossed these two trees with no branches it wast a meadow anymore. It looked more like a training ground. There was not really trees at all it was all grass and bushes there were small knives everywhere on the ground. I turned my head everywhere to see where Stiles was and then I saw him. I moved closer to where he was I hid in a bush so he wouldn't see me.

He was defiantly Stiles my wolf was trying to run to him. Except it didn't look like him he was wearing a long jacket that was black. He had a red t-shirt on and black jeans. He also had these black army boots that had spikes sticking out of the toes and on the heel of the foot I couldn't see his face it had a mask on it. It kinda looked like a gas mask the mirror on it was painted a gray that wouldn't allow me or anyone see his eyes. He looked like a solder but he had no weapon.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" I saw Stiles get hit by something he flew back on the ground and bounced a little.
"Come on Stiles remember rule number one never go for the easiest attack. They will bee expecting it." I turned my head to meet the look of Stiles dad Luke. He was dressed just like Stiles but he didn't have a mask more like a mask that only covered his mouth. Next thing I noticed Stiles and his dad were fighting. Stiles came with punches and kicks while his father kept blocking them they kept doing this it looked like it was a 4 min of this and neither one of them broke a sweat. Finally Stiles came with this weird blow he pushed his father near the chest and send him flying. I noticed Stiles hands were glowing white.
"Ugh nice job with that blow just one thing." His father was gone and reappeared right behind Stiles. Stiles turned his head and saw him but it was to late his own father hit him and sent him flying. His father hand had black fire all over it. It started to go back into him and disappear.
"Never lose focus or turn your back on the enemy. "
"Yes mast-I mean dad." What the why was Stiles about to call his father master?
"I know you are having a hard time getting use to calling me dad Stiles but its ok if you slip up once in a while. "
"Yes dad thank you."
"Ok let's continue." They were at it again no brakes at all. Stiles would sometimes get his father but mostly his father would get him.

It went on for hours till both of them stopped.
"Looks like the sun has reached it's point I suppose we should head home now."
"Yes father."
"Ok le-wait someones hear watching us." Oh crap how did he know I was here.
"Come out now we won't hurt you." I had no chose if Stiles dad could do all of that I am so dead. I stepped out of my hiding place.
"Derek what are you doing here?"
"We'll Stiles I got this message from those people and they told me to come here."
"Stiles I am gonna leave you and Derek alone call when you needed me."

STILES P.O.V.

I turned to meet the eyes of Derek's why was he here.
"Ok Derek lets talk." I am happy to see him but also afraid what to tell him if he asks what I am. The thing most people fear of is my kind.
"Stiles I want to know what happened that night 4 days ago." I can't I just can't tell him but I have to.

"Ok well you know how you are a werewolf."
"Yea"
"Well let's just say I am something like that."
"What are you Stiles what kind of creature are you."
Ok it's time I tell him I just hope he doesn't leave me. Or tries to kill me.
"Ok well Derek you want to know what I am."
"Yes Stiles please tell me."
"Ok...well Derek I am a -"

( lol sorry guys but this is where I stop for now my fellow readers. I hope you liked it also I am thinking about making another book. Hope you all enjoyed. Well the time has come to know what Stiles is or if you guys want to keep questing what he is I might do a chapter on Luke before what happened to all of them. Ok guys till next update enjoy.)