What happened to my Stiles

( HI GUYS I AM BACK !!! THIS CHAPTER WILL ALL BE MOSTLY IN DEREKS P.O.V. HOPE YOU ENJOY:D )

DEREKS P.O.V

Ugh where am I now I looked all around I was in front of my house. How did I get here and why does my head hurt. Oh yea that bitch hit in my head with a bat. What was her name again Alex ? Ok so now why am I here and where is Stiles. Hmm wait she said Stiles is a spirit ok so now let's see. Ok I should probably call Scott and tell him what happened.

-Derek's and Scott's call-

"Hey Derek what's up."

"We got a problem."

"What do you mean?"

"It's about Stiles meet me in the woods at my house and bring Stiles."

"All right be their in a couple of minutes."

"Ok just get here quick."

-end of call-

Alright now let me think what the last thing I remember before she took me. I was running in the wood looking for Stiles. Then that chick must of hit me I remember seeing something hit me and then everything went black. Hmm I don't get what they mean though Stiles being the key to them. Who is them though? I keep thinking of what happened trying to see if there was anything I could withdraw from it a clue or anything.

"Yo Derek we are here" I turned my head to meet Scott's face and Stiles.
"Ok so why do you need u-" I didn't give him time to finished I pushed him away and went right to Stiles. I grabbed him into a tight hug while kissing him all over his face. I never wanted to let him go I wouldn't let anyone take him away from me ever not even for a second. I stopped kissing him face to look into his eyes . I was shocked to see those brown eyes I love were no longer filled with joy. They were no happiness only darkness it's like he changed.

"Stiles are you o-" Stiles hand whipped around him and punched me in the face so hard it sent me to the ground.

"What the hell man why did you just kiss my face. Also who the hell are you anyway." What

"Stiles you know Derek he is your boyfriend." What's going on why does he say he doesn't know me.

"Boy- boyfriend I never seen this guy in my life. Plus I don't have a boyfriend Scott."

"Stiles it's me Derek we have been going out for a while."

"Ok how the hell do you know my name."

"Stiles are you ok maybe we should go to the hospital." What's going on why is Stiles acting like this.

"No Scott I am fine but I swear I have never meet this guy in my life. Nor do I have a boyfriend or girlfriend. " What the hell is going on how does he not know who I am.

"Stiles is me Derek remember."
"No I don't remember so stop saying this crap about me and you. I don't know who the HELL YOU ARE OK!!!"
"Stiles I think I should take you home." What the hell

"Yes Scott please I have a lot of work to do and I need to get started. It was nice I guess to meet you." I watched as the person I loved the most left me. Not knowing who I was. Why was that he must be playing a joke or something but it felt so real like it wasn't a act or something. O my gosh ok I will just go to his house and talk to him. He is lying to yea that's it just a big joke.
"Hello Derek"
"What do you want Peter" My stupid uncle Peter he was the only person to actually live due to the fire. (A.N OK I KNOW PETER DIED IN SEASON ONE BUT IN THIS STORY HE IS ALIVE. NOW BACK TO THE STORY.)

"I see your mate has gone mad. I could fix him if you want." He made his claws come out. I don't get this guy he is just mess up.
"Don't you dare touch him Peter!!"
"Oh I won't Derek but this "mate" of yours must have done something."
"Like what" That's the true question he could be on to something. Maybe Stiles did something to himself.

"Well he is a spirit"
"How do you know that"
"Let's just say a little bird told me."
"What little bird."
"Don't know the person name all they told me was he was the spirit." O my gosh how many people know of Stiles why am I the last to know this
"Ok now well I have to leave now to talk to him"

"Alright if you must tell his father Luke they are closer now the moon will be next." What the hell does that mean. Who is coming is it that girl she said he was the key maybe she gonna attack soon. Oh well as I pulled out of the drive way I saw Peter drawing a few numbers in the air 3677770. Then he was gone dame that guy is so weird. The drive to Stiles wasn't that bad it kinda went quick. Maybe cause its Saturday not really much traffic. Soon as I was there I went straight to the door. Slammed my fist of it 3 times. Until someone answered.

"What are you doing here Hale!!"
"Um Luke is something wrong."
"Don't call me that now get off my land."
"I am sorry but what did I do."
"Oh don't play dumb with me you broke Stiles heart. Now get off my land."
"I did no such thing I love Stiles I would never."
"Don't give me that crap you broke his heart just cause he is a spirit. You even called him a monster."

"I never called him that I just found out he was a Spirt about maybe a day ago from some crazy girl."
"Yea rig- wait did you say crazy girl."
'Yea some girl named Alex."
"Oh my god what have I done."

"What do you mean sir?" Ok this day keeps getting stranger by the minute. What's next Peter will give birth to some little kid.
"I took Stiles memory's of you away. He doesn't remember you at all now."
"What why would you do that."
"You hurt him you left him and said he was a monster he was a mess so he asked me if I could take the pain away and I did."

"O my god....ok so Stiles doesn't remember me at all. That can't be I never said those words cause that girl kidnaped me."
"She didn't want the vision to happen so she must of plotted this all."
"Ok what's this thing about him being a key of something."
"It's a long story Derek."
"Well I must hear it if I can help you save Stiles."
"Alright come inside you are going to need to sit down for this." Luke guided me into a room behind a painting.

"Stiles not allowed to come in here so it's ok and the whole room is sound proof so he can't tell it's you in here.'"
"Ok now tell me what's going on"
( hey guys this part might be boring but just read it. It will explain a lot in the next chapter.)

LUKE'S P.O.V

I sat Derek down in a chair so he would not being bored of just standing in the middle of the room.

"Alright as you already know Stiles is a spirit and very rare species. "
"Yes sir"
"Good" I sat down at my desk so I could look at him dead in the eye. This was serious business.

"Alright well do you want me to tell you or show you."
"Either one sir" oh I picking the most painful one cause if he ever hurts Stiles for real he will no what I can truly do.
"Alright close your eyes don't fight it or you will be lost in their forever."
He nodded he head so I placed my hand on his eyes he fought a little but let go.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Yep he was in pain now alight think clear and show him.

"Where are we."
"We are in a memory of what they fear."

( ok this is it for now I am having really bad writers block for some reason. Only two chapter to go and I will be making book 2 cause this story will take maybe take 2 books or 3 just to finish it. Lol hope you like it leave a review of what you thought and please vote. Ok well till next update enjoy. )(⌒▽⌒)