What is to come

( HI guys its me ok so this is the second to last chapter of the Boy who cried werewolf. There will be book 2 after this one due to the fact I cant finish this story in one book it would be like almost 30 maybe 50 chapter so I am just going to make a second book to this one I might make a third if their still questions to be answered well sit back and relax and enjoy.)

(A.N ok well this is all what Derek sees but its not a p.o.v more like a a umm idk :D   )

There was a dark mist surrounded them some many trees that looked looked like creatures that could not be explained. It was liking looking at all your fears it kept playing playing all of them over and over. Like a song on repeat.

" No we cant let this happen the boy must die !!" A man with brown hair and brown eyes he looked like a ordinary man.

"We know James he must die the only question is how sshould we kill him."

"Alex we all know but we just cant wait he will kill us all." a girl with black hair and and green eyes spoke she was young looked like Stiles but maybe a few year younger age.

"My twin is right if we don't strike now we might not have the chance to next. His power is still weak take this as an advantage." There was another guy he looked alot like the girl he said twin so they are siblings except one is a girls and one is a guy.

"He should be dead you know that and Alice and Loki are right.

(A.N ok he is not Loki from avengers just to make that clear)

"Well if we strike now we still have to go against all of them."

"So we must strike or we wait for him to destroy us."

"Lets just get rid of him now!"

"ALEX,LOKI,ALICE,JAMES,EMMA STOP WE WILL ATACK NOW YOU GOT IT."

"Jack what did you see exactly?"

"That is a good question Alice what I saw was all of us dead with that Stiles holding the head of me next to this huge wolf with all black coat. Except this Stiles is one of them but he has the eyes of a werewolf he will become a mutt. DO WE BELIEVE IN THIS!!"

"NO!!!" They all chanted

"YES WE WILL NOT JUST STAND HERE LIKE A BUNCH OF WIMPS WE WILL FIGHT TO KEEP THIS WORLD IS BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!."

"YES YES." They all chanted together and marched to kill them all. As soon as they got their they boomed the house to get everyone out so they could take themdown one by one. Alice and her brother were the first one to kill someone.

(A.N ok from now on I am doing their p.o.v to show what they saw and did ok and Alice and Loki can talk between their minds. So when the font is like this it Alice while it like this It is Loki but when they are not sharing the same p.o.v the font will be normal.)

ALICE & Loki P.O.V

 This is not what we signed up for brother.  True  Alice but why are we doing this they are harmless people. I don't know we just have to follow orders. Why we have lived so long like this cant we just stop this madness what would our parents think of us now we have brought same to the family name. You don't think I know that we killed our own parents I regret everything but this is what we know we have each other only no one else. I know this is all wrong but what can we do I am afraid they will take you away from me. I know but maybe its worth it we could run away together and start a new family like we wanted to I know it might be impossible but why cant we just try. Be happy I just want you to be safe I promised dad that before we killed them so lets run never look back. We can be happy forever. I would like that Loki or should I call you by your real name. Oh don't go there you know I don't like that name. Oh come on max lets just finish the job. Alright lets go and never call me max again.