Stiles past

( HI guys I hope you enjoy this chapter of the boy who cried werewolf )

Stiles P.O.V

"Master I am sorry I know I could of hurt someone or even Derek." I was still getting use to this its hard to control and learn. Once you lose control it takes forever until you wake up and get control again my master lost control once it took a day before he remembered everything and was back to his old self.

"Stiles you know what could of happened and we had a deal remember what happens when you brake a rule I have to show you your past of all of us mostly your mother."

"No no please please just this once mercy I will do anything just no please." Those memories I hate to see us all being killed due to the stupid code we live by.

"I am sorry Stiles but we had a deal and we never go back on a deal I am truly sorry Stiles." My master grabbed my hand and took his other hand and placed it on my faces. The last glimpse I saw was his brown eyes go completely white.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

( OK guys this is all Stiles past it will give you a lot of what Stiles is hiding ok its not a p.o.v )

-STILES PAST-

"Stiles Honey wake up come on." " hm mom whats going on." It was dark in the middle of the night Stiles whole family was near the door watching him. Stiles uncle Luke went up to him and held his hand like he would always do when something bad would happen.

"Uncle Luke whats going on where my Dad." Stiles looked all around him and saw no sight of his dad only the family members on his mom side. Aunt marry,Uncle Luke , Uncle James and Aunt Ella.He also saw some of his cousin's they were older than him Stiles was still 4 now while his cousin's are 13 and older.

"Stiles your dad is not here he is safe somewhere they wont find him."Stiles looked at his Uncle and stared at him confused and back to his mom.Stiles started to relies why everyone was here.

"Mom why are they coming what did we do?"Stiles mom looked sad for a moment she turned her face to meet everyone eyes.All of them looked at her and gave her a node to go tell Stiles whats going on." Stiles they found out about you how I gave birth to you and they saw a vision you will one day end our blood lines and become a half."

"Whats a half mom?"

"Stiles its like a mutt like sorta a crossbreed." " So they want me cause if this mom."

"Yes Stiles and that's why we are all here to protect you from them."Stiles mom already knew what happens when you mess with them but all the family on her said knew too but didn't care they wanted the boy to live.

Luke was the next person to stand up and speak to all of them.

"My family we all know what we are doing for Stiles we must brake the code but one of us must stay with Stiles this will be his and his mother choosing. Who is ever picked remember my brothers and Sisters soon we will be back to bring war and set free our kind we will not lay back and let them walk on us no longer. We will fight till the end so if we all die we die with knowing our Stiles will be the one to set us free the boy who one day be our bridge back here.Stiles the boy who will be our new world FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" All the people there stood up and cheered to the words of Luke.

"OK well lets leave April and Stiles alone to make their chose so lets all leave the room for a minute."As all the people left Stiles mom took him into his arms for one last hug.

"OK Stiles who do you want to stay with you until the time comes for the vision to begin and sorry Stiles it cant be me I have to go too."

"Why mom why." " If I don't go they will find your quicker unless its someone else they don't know their abilities as mine." Stiles face looked sad he only loved his mom and his dad but his cousins were to young to take care of him so he knew he had to chose one of his uncles or Aunts.