The moon and Stiles

( Hi guys hope you like this chapter also this is all Derek's point of view.)

DEREK'S P.O.V

"So Derek you gonna see him now." 

"Yea do you think I should I ask him about Dave."I fell like I should but at the same time I don't think I should. 

"We'll Derek yea he is hiding something and we don't know what it is." He right ok I am gonna ask him and if he doesn't tell me I make him late to be home so he will know I mean business. 

"Alright well you should probably go so I can pick up Stiles." 

"Yea my moms probably worried about me see yea Derek." As soon Scott was plain out of sight. Once I knew he was gone I went straight to my car and went right to Stiles. It took awhile since I got about 4 red lights. Once I got there I noticed something different about the house when I was first saw it here it looked all light and happy and now it looks like one of those rundown houses like the ones in the movies that are haunted.

Maybe I am just seeing stuff I got out of my car and went to ring the door bell. To my surprises Stiles was not the one to answer the door it was a man maybe in his late 20s. He had black hair sorta long he had bright blue eyes and sorta light skin coloring. Who is this guy and why is he in my MY STILES HOUSE.  

"Hello you must be Derek." 

"Hi I am looking for Stiles is he here." 

"Yea Stiles is almost done he just was in the kitchen getting something." 

"Oh ok um not to be rude but who are you." 

"Oh I am sorry I never got to introduce my self. Hello I am Stiles-" 

"DEREK." 

"Hey Stiles."I saw the guy and Stiles look at each other Stiles was giving him a strange look I could not really tell what it meant. 

"Yea well ready to go also this is my Dad ." 

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you sir." 

"Please call me Luke." 

"Ok well ready to go Stiles." 

"Yep ok well bye Dad." 

"Bye Stiles remember don't be late."

What did he mean what happens when Stiles is late. Maybe I can find out tonight. Ok we'll until then I just gonna bring Stiles to a movie so we can enjoy Tonight while we can. 

"Um Derek what are we doing tonight." 

"Well we are gonna see a movie." 

"Oh what movie"  

"We are gonna go see the conjuring."  

"Oh I heard that movie is really scary." 

"It is but I bee right here with you so if you get scared you can use me as a shield." I like the idea of Stiles scared running into my arms. Hiding his face in my arms it's like a dream to me. 

It took awhile till we got there an then got our tickets and food. After we got everything we just went to get seats. 

The movie was good Stiles was hiding his face in my arms through every part. At one part of the movie this smartass clapped his hands twice right next to Stiles face. Stiles jumped and started to panic.  

"Stiles shhh it's ok it was just some kid playing a joke."I turned around to see the kid just looking at me with a scared face all I did was give him a death glare.