The meeting

( Hi guys here is Chapter 8 of the boy who cried werewolf )

DEREK'S P.O.V

"6 weeks " I still don't know what to do about Stiles. Still I rather be dead with him then him being a werewolf like me and Scott .  

"What do we do till then Derek ? "  

"I wish I could answer that but it's you choice we can speeded it together for our last time . Or I can change you ." I don't want this way did I have to fall for Stiles. 

"Derek it's our choice not mine I want us to both agree on it ."  

"Ok but is mostly yours I want whatever will make you happy." 

"Thank you Derek but I have to go." 

"What I thought we were gonna speeded the rest of the nigh together." 

"I did to but you have to focus on the alpha pack tonight and I have to think about what we are gonna do." I am wondering now why did I even tell him about this.  

"Ugh ok but can I at least have something if I never come back." 

"Don't say that Derek and yes ."  

Stiles took my face and pressed our lips together. It started off slow and stared getting more intense . It could of lasted longer but Stiles let me go . It caused me to whimper and that made Stiles laugh a lot.  

"I have to go Derek ." 

"Ok be safe " 

"You too " It hurt to see stiles leave I hope they keep their end of the bargain.

STILES P.O.V 

"Hey so what do you needed me to do" 

"Oh Stiles you know you are not ready for that yet time will come ."  

"How long until I can complete this" 

"Soon very soon but remember no one must know alright let's begin" 

"Yes master"

DEREK'S P.O.V

It took me 10 min to drive to the old bank. I wonder why out of all places why did they want to meet me here. As I entered the building I saw 5 alphas 2 twins 2 older males and 1 woman. 

"What do you want " 

"Oh Derek we came to warn you." What do they mean 

"Warn me about what ! "The woman came out to meet me half way in the room.  

"About your mate there is more to him than you think"  

" Yes Derek he is hiding something from you " What are they talking about what do they know that I don't. Stiles said no more lies no more secrets. 

"What are you talking about tell me." 

"Sorry Derek but we can't tell you and so you can leave now." 

"I am not leavening till you tell me !" 

"Sorry Derek " And like that they were 

gone. What did they mean though? What was Stiles hiding and why are they warning me about him when they want him to be a wolf why do they want him so bad?

STILES P.O.V

"Master what should I do with the whole Derek thing " 

"Turn into them I will explain why later but until then rest you had a long day of training." I hate to lie to Derek but this is what I have to do. I am sorry Derek there nothing I can do the deal was strung along time ago. I shall tell Derek my decision tomorrow. 

-next day -

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing at 8 o'clock in the morning. Oh come on its spring brake who calls you this early in the morning. As I looked at my phone it was Derek. Was he in trouble was he ok ugh I had to answer it even though I was angry being called this early.  

"Um hello" I sounded like a dead person. 

"Stiles hi good morning" 

"Ok wolf boy why are you calling at 8 o'clock in the MORNING" Ok I might of sounded a little to angry but its Derek he likes me anyway. 

"Ok Stiles I am just gonna say this are you keeping something from me something big" Oh gosh does he know and why did he ask me this did someone tell him anything. 

"No Derek I promised no more secrets and lies." I know I am lying but I can not tell him. Not until I am ready for the next stage. 

"Good Stiles also do you want to hang out today or go on a date or something." 

"Sorry Derek I can't I have something to do maybe tomorrow." 

"Can't you just postpone what you need to do." 

"Sorry Derek I can't to marrow I promise" Its true I could not see Derek today I had something to do. 

"Ok but you have to pay me back" 

"Ok Derek well I have to go goodbye " 

"Bye Stiles" It hurts to lie to Derek but I have no choice it has to happen and I can't stop it.

DEREKS P.O.V

What did the alphas mean what was Stiles hiding. Maybe Scott would know I called Scott so he could come over he was unsure at first but I told him it was about Stiles . 

"Ok Derek what is wrong with Stiles " 

"Nothing I just need to ask you some questions about him" 

"Why not ask him your self" 

"He won't tell me so Scott can you help me" 

"Sure but if you tell Stiles I will kill you." 

"Thanks ok what happened to Stiles mom" 

"She died a while back car crash Stiles blames himself for her death." 

"Why's that" 

"She was coming to pick him up from my house and a truck pulled a red lite."  

"Ok does Stiles has any secrets" 

"No none that I know of" 

"Ok last one does Stiles know of you being a werewolf " 

"Nope I haven't told him he is always with you I was gonna tell him last night but he said he could come over he said he was at your place ." 

"He wasn't I was at a meeting last night with the Alpha pack." Why is Stiles lying to us all of us what is he hiding from me and was the Alpha pack right was Stiles just playing with me or did he truly love me.

"What Stiles would never lie to me or you what's going on." 

"Question what is Stiles doing today" 

"I don't know he never told me" 

"Hmm what is Stiles hiding ?"

" I dont know Derek but whatever it is I will help you find out. Cause I got a bad felling about all of this ." I do too Scott for once since this all started I dont think Stiles is tricking us all. The question is why is he. Oh Stiles I dont know what to think of you anymore are you a threat or a lover I hope I find out soon I dont want this to be fake.Nor do I want this all to be .....real

( hi guys hope you like this Chapter Also who do you think is Stiles master and what is Stiles hiding from everyone. Also do you think the Alpha Pack is good or bad. Until the next update I hope you enjoy please comment and vote .