THE ANSWER

( hi guys well this the 5th chapter of the boy who cried werewolf hope you enjoy it. )

Derek p.o.v

" OK Stiles you want to know what happened well i ..." come on Derek say something maybe i should wait or should I just come out and tell him my feelings. Ugh omg why is this so hard come on you can do this or maybe i could something else .

" Yes Derek please go on cause i don't really have all da.." I slammed my lips on his the sweet taste that I so missed was now here again. I hope I did the right thing but judging by the way he still hasn't pulled back or pushed me he must like it too. I truly hope so we stayed like this for maybe a couple of min until we stop to breath.

" what was that Derek "

" That's the reason why "

" What wait what do you mean Derek " Really Stiles I was being so clear and you still don't get it. Oh wow.

" Well I know we just meet and well I kind like you Stiles " wow I still cant believe he could not figure that out it was so obvious.

" oh Derek I need some time to think about this "

" ok take as much time as you need but call me once you figure it out ok Stiles " I gave my number and he looked nervous once i touched him maybe this is too much for him to take in. I should probuly give him some space for now .

" Ok I will call you ok "

" Ok Stiles I should probably go I will see yea " It felt bad to leave but I had to even though I did not want to .

" Yea I will see yea later " It sounded like pain when he said that maybe he didnt want me to leave him too. Well hopefully he will give me an answer soon I just really need to know.

IN SIDE DEREK AND HIS WOLF

WHAT WAS THAT DEREK REALLY

OK OK I know you are mad but at least it told him.

Do I sound like I care still we should of made him choose then and now

Maybe we should but now we just wait and I know you hate to wait and all but trust me he will come.

Well lets just hope so

- 3 weeks later -

Its been 3 weeks since the kiss and I have been trying so hard to stay away from Stiles but its so hard I hope he tells me soom

Stiles p.o.v

Its been 3 weeks since the kiss and I want to tell Derek how i fell but i cant. Maybe Scott could help with this stuff.

TO SCOTT :

Hey man can you help me with something

FROM SCOTT :

Yea sure what do you need help with

TO SCOTT :

UM well how to confess to someone or tell them you like them too

FROM SCOTT :

Who the lucky girl Stiles ?? :D

TO SCOTT :

Cant say but can you tell me what to do cause I dont want to keep ( Her ) waiting.

FROM SCOTT :

WTF man whats wring with you ok tell her how you fell and if you dont like her tell you want to be friends.

TO SCOTT:

Thanks Scott you really helped me

FROM SCOTT :

Np now GO GO tell her !!!!!

I ran down the stairs graped my red Hood and went straight to my car. I drove so fast i may or not have went over the speed . It took 5 min to get to Derek's once I got there I ran right up to his door and hit it 3 times until someone opened.

" Stiles what are you doing here " I turned around to see a half naked Derek once i saw him i could not hold my feelings any longer. I ran and tackled right into Derek and made us both fall to the ground with me on top of him i kissed him all over. I stop kissing him and went towards his ear and whispered into his ear and said " i like you too Derek " I lifted my head to meet his beautiful eyes he looked like he was happiest person in the world. We laid like this for awhile so we could enjoy this beautiful moment.

"Stiles you just made me so happy"

" You make me so happy too "

" Stiles ? "

" Yea Derek "

" Will you be my boyfriend " omg Derek do i really have to answer that don't you already know

" Yes Derek I would love to be your boyfriend " Derek nuzzled his face against mine it was like so magical to be with him. After awhile we headed inside his house and layed on the couch to be together forever

Unknown P.O.V

So the hale has chosen its mate and look at this its a human. Oh Derek a battle will soon start and we know your next target

( hi guys i hope you liked it sorry its sort um it was long before but my computer glitch on me and i lost half the chapter. I hope you did enjoy it though also please vote and replay on what you thought of this chapter. The next one with hopefully be uploaded maybe sometime this weekend or next week : D )