The price

STILES P.O.V

I wish I could be with Derek right now but master will not let it. Derek I hope you don't find out that I am telling you lies. Except the part of me falling in love with you that was the only thing true out of everything.

"Stiles what troubles you my young student"

"It's nothing master." I know I am lying to myself but I can't go back on my mothers word.

"Stiles tell me or I will take all your memories of this Derek away." Wait he could do that it's impossible.

"You wouldn't that's impossible not even the ones before us could."

"Stiles nothing impossible if you find a way to." He couldn't not one can.

"Ok you want to know why I am sad master."

"Yes tell I might be able to help."

"Well it's-

DEREK'S P.O.V

What's going on here where is Stiles and is he lying to me. Did he lie about being in love with me. I couldn't take it if it was true we would both die from the pain.

INSIDE DEREK & HIS WOLF

"DEREK WE NEED TO FIND OUT MAYBE THE ALPHA PACK IS JUST PLAYING WITH US. FOR AS LONG AS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON HIS HEART HAD A STEADY BEAT HE WAS NOT TELLING US LIES."

"Or maybe he's a good At Lying what am I thinking we could tell either way.

"DEREK HE TELLING US THE TRUTH BUT WE SOULD ASK HIM JUST IN CASE."

"You are right ok let's go find him."

STILES P.O.V

"We'll it's - Derek I am sad cause I am lying to him can't I just tell him my mission and what going on with me."

"NO NO WE DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BRAKE THE CODE. "

"I kno-" My master hit me well not hit but slapped me on my face. This never happened before he promised me he would never hurt me.

"Never speak about braking the code look what happened when they did it remember. How they screamed in agony remember what they did when you came into this world remember Stiles OR I WILL MAKE YOU."

"I don't want to remember but I know what they did please don't make me please." I fell to the floor crying my hands in my face trying to catch my tears. My legs close to my face to help shield me away from this world.

"Stiles I am sorry I just don't want you to be taken like all the other. You are like my own son I just can't let it happen to you." He came close to me and put me close to him and hugged me.

"Thank you master."

"You are welcome Stiles I am sorry I lost my temper I just don't want everything I love be taken away from again I lost your mom and I promised her I would protect you as we'll." he was right he did make a promise to my mom and to my dad. Except my dad went mad after mom died and my master took me from him so I could be safe. I still see my dad once in a while but he is still my dad but he was not fully the one who raised me.

"You will always be my father master and I will never leave you."

"Thank you Stiles well we best get started today's lessons."

"Yes we should."

"Ok remember don't hold back on me."

"I won't I promise."

DEREK'S P.O.V

"Ok Scott call Stiles cause of I do he might think I am mad."

"Why would he be mad "

"Cause I asked him to hang out today but he said we couldn't so if I call him he might think I am sorta mad for him saying no."

"Oh ok well I will call him now so shush up so he won't know.

"Ok now CALL HIM."

.........--------

"Hey Stiles "

"Umm hi Scott what's up and you kinda called at a bad time."

( Stiles focus tell your friend you are busy.)

"Stiles who was that."

"Oh just my cousin."

"What his name."

"His name is um Dave."

"O-k well I was wondering if you want to hang out today."

"Sorry Scott I got a lot of umm things to do maybe next time."

"Ok well tell um Dave I said hi."

( Stiles hurry up or I am going to make you work harder next time)

"Ok ok well sorry Scott I got to go talk to you later."

"Ok well see yea." Ok Scott finally hang up now what is my Stiles doing .

"Ok Scott what's up with him"

"He said he couldn't and he was busy I heard a voice in the background telling him get off and he would make him work harder if he didn't . Also he said he was his cousin Dave. While I never meet him and I meet all of Stiles family members." What is going on what is he hiding from me from all of us. Plus who is this guy Named Dave

STILES P.O.V

"Ok Stiles we are done for today you can go hang out with Derek or any other of your friends."

"Thank you master."

"Remember be back before the moon reaches the center of the sun."

"Wait that's is 3 hours 24 min and 34 seconds."I know my master makes me remember the hours min and seconds of the moon. He says that it's dangerous for me to be out but I am safer inside.

"Yes and you are wasting time talking to me."

"Ok thank you master"I should probably call Derek and see if he wants to go out tonight and I could hang out with Scott tomorrow.

STILES AND DEREKS PHONE CALL.

"Hey Derek"

"Um Hi Stiles what's up."

"Well I finished all the stuff I needed to do and I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out."

"Um yea we could hang at your pla-"

"NO NO um sorry we can't."

"Ok so how long can we hang out."

"3 hours 23 min and 23 seconds."oh crap why did I say that now he gonna wonder how I know that.

"Um Stiles how do you know that."

"Um my dad like me to be home at the exact time second min."

"Ok well I be right over to pick you up."

"Ok see yea than."

Alright better go get ready quick.

( Hi guys I hope you like it sorry my I pod messed out on me and deleted my original one I posted. So I did it over again.hope you like it and remember to leave a review and vote.)

( also there will be a picture on the side and it is a hint of what's gonna happen soon In the chapter .)