Part 3

Jensens lips were soft and tasted so good. His hands clasped on to my waist and pulled me closer. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. For the last 7 months of knowing the Ackles, this is the moment I have dreamed of. And here we are.
Jensen lightly bit my lower lip, making me moan. My hands began to travel along his torso, and down toward his waist.
He picked me up and slammed my back against the wall. I slipped my tank top off and tossed it to the side. Jensen began walking towards his room, with me still wrapped around him.
———-
We entered his room and he gently laid me on the bed. He ripped his shirt off and returned his gaze back to me. His smile was beautiful. His body, his oh-so-sexy eyes, and everything else, was making me hot. He bit his lower lip and looked me over.
"God you're so beautiful." He whispered.
"You're not so bad yourself." I teased. He chuckled. His lips collapsed to mine and I motioned back.
This was beyond I ever dreamed of. Jensen was all mine. And I was all his.
He slid his hand down to my waist and unbuttoned my jeans. Slowly, he began to pull my jeans down my thighs, my black laced underwear became visible and it was something he enjoyed.
He kissed my neck and gently placed his finger over my panties.
"Oh fuck" I whispered. I felt a small shock through my body as he ran his fingers in circles over my pussy. My juice drenched my underwear.
"God you're so fucking wet." Jensen whispered into my neck.
My head was overwhelmed with different emotions.
Jensen pulled his pants off and rubbed his hard shaft against my thigh.
I pushed him to the side and whipped his hard throbbing dick out from his boxers and gently placed my tongue on the tip of his shaft.
"Fuck y/n!" Jensen yelped.
I wrapped my lips around and sucked down, tasting him.
I bobbed my head back and forth and jensen began to moan.
"Fuck y/n. That feels- oh shit- fuck" he stuttered.
I stood up and slid my panties down. I climbed on top of jensen, and straddled his lap. Jensen probed his shaft into me and we both let out a moan. My hips swayed faster and faster, feeling him go deeper inside of me.
"Fuck jensen!" I yelled as I continued to fuck him.
My clit rubbed against him making me reach my climax. My body became tense as I reached my peak. The sensation vibrated throughout me, leaving me breathless.
Jensen smiled up at me, then flipped me on my back. He climbed over me and slid his hard throbbing cock inside of me.
He began to thrust harder and faster. His panting became in sync with my breathing.
My back arched as he shoved himself as deep as he could.
"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum baby." Jensen whimpered. He tangled his fingers into my hair and continued fucking my tight, wet pussy.
He paused. "You on birth control?" He exhaled.
"Yeah." I said, hoping I remembered taking my pill yesterday. But my mind was hazy as jensen began to fuck me again.
Jensen thrusted once more and let out a loud moan as he let go inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, leaving his hard cock inside, my walls throbbing around him.
"Shit that was amazing." Jensen chuckled.
He fell to the side and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"You're amazing, y/n." He kissed my cheek and pulled me in closer.
I couldn't help but smile. This was everything I ever wanted.
"I love you." Jensen whispered before he fell into complete slumber.
The blood rushed up to my cheeks; "I love you too, jensen." I said and joined him.
———————————
"Dadda!" Justice yelled. "Dadda!" Jensen and I shot up from the bed. Both completely naked.
Our eyes met and he smiled at me. "Good morning beautiful." He pressed his lips to mine and got up from the bed. My heart fluttered as I watched him slide his pants on. He left the room.
"Hey sleeping beauty!" Jensen said to JJ. I heard her giggle.
I reached for my clothes and quickly put them on. I decided to make the bed.
My eyes wandered off to the picture on the night stand. It was of daneel and jensen, on their wedding day.
The guilt washed over me once again, but this time was worse.
I felt like the room was slowly closing in and I couldn't breathe. I ran down to the front room and grabbed my bag. Jensen yelled for me but it sounded muffled. I reached for the door and before I could open it, the door creaked open. There she was. Daneel.
"Hey y/n!" She said and wrapped her thin arms around my back. She smelt like lavender.
My body was still and numb. But the anxiety was becoming overwhelming. My head was spinning and I began to feel light headed.
Daneel was home. And I had just slept with her husband, in her bed. What the fuck was wrong with me?
I smiled at her and ran out the door. The cool breeze hitting my face. I ran straight toward my door and began to pant.
"What the fuck y/n!" I whispered to myself.
"You are a horrible person!" I repeated to myself.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump.
"Shit!" I screamed.
"Oh shit sorry! It's just me y/n" jensen said. My anxiety got the best of me and tears began to stream down my face. I fell in to his chest and whimpered.
"I'm so sorry y/n." He kissed my forehead.
He made me feel so loved and special when he did things like that. But after seeing daneel, it made me feel sick.
I pushed him off of me and ran inside. I slammed the door behind me, leaving him out there; alone.
Jensen pounded on the door, begging for me to let him in.
It killed me to push him away, but I knew it had to be done. This wasn't right. He has a family.
I ran to my room and blasted my music and cried into my pillow.
I have never felt so horrible in my life.
——————————-
It's been a month since the incident with jensen.
I avoided him and his family, to the point where I decided to get my own apartment a few blocks away. I couldn't bear to face any of them, especially daneel.
Today was moving day for me. My best friend, Lexi, and my dad, helped me with my things. I grabbed my box of books from my room, this was it. I'm finally leaving the nest!
I walked outside and placed the box in my car.
"Y/n!" A familiar voice said from behind.
My heart dropped. I haven't heard that voice in a while. There's no escaping now. Lexi and I glanced at one another for a moment, and she walked back inside the house.
"Hi." I said as I slowly turned to face jensen.
He was holding JJ in his arms. They looked like they came out of a magazine. He was wearing a well fitted black and grey suit. With a dark grey tie. And JJ wore a off white dress, with black shoes and her hair was combed to the side.
"Woah!" I blurted out.
Jensen and I chuckled at the same time, as JJ reached her arms out towards me.
"Y/n" justice yelped.
"Hi Lovebug!" I kissed her forehead.
"Sorry I don't want to get your beautiful dress dirty!" I smiled.
"What's with the boxes?" Jensen asked, catching my attention.
"Uh I'm moving" I hesitated.
Jensen clenched his jaw and cleared his throat. Our eyes avoiding each other.
"Hi y/n" daneel yelled from behind! She was breath taking. Her hair was let loose and she wore a fitted black dress with red pumps.
"H-hi." I stuttered.
"Where you going?" She asked.
"J-just a few blocks away. Don't want to be too far away from my dad." I half lied.
She smiled and grabbed justice from jensen.
"Well too bad we have to get going soon, or else I would love to help!" She smirked.
"Oh it's ok. I hope you all have fun. You all look amazing by the way!" I waved my hand at them.
"Come on babe, we better go before were late." She muttered to jensen.
She and justice went to the car leaving me and jensen.
"I miss you." He whispered. My eyes shot back to him. My cheeks burned and my stomach fluttered.
"I miss you too jensen. But-" I paused. I looked at daneel and back at him. "We can't do this. That's why I decided to leave." I motioned to the boxes in my car.
Jensen frowned, looking tired and defeated.
"Go before you're late." I whispered.
Before he could speak, I turned away and walked straight into the house. If I stayed any longer, I would have changed my mind.
"You ok?" Lexi asked me, almost startling me.
"Y-yeah. Why?" I was hesitant. No one knew about jensen and I. Not even Lexi.
"Can you explain this?" She asked as she pulled out a box from a paper bag.
It was a pregnancy test I took 2 weeks ago.
I felt a lump form in my throat. I was trying to figure out a way to tell people. But I didn't know how. I still don't.
"It's positive y/n." She said, interrupting my thoughts.
This is it. The truth.