Part 4

Jensen was the only thing I could think of for the past 2 weeks. His lips kissing me all over, his hands gripping on to my body, his eyes gazing into mine. I couldn't stop.
I heard a ruckus outside and looked out my window. Jensen had stormed out of his house and in to his car.
"Jensen, talk to me!" Daneel yelled after him.
Their car rolled back off the driveway and onto the street, and in seconds, his car vanished down the street.
Did jensen tell her about our night? Or did she notice anything different? My mind was racing with different scenarios and made me feel dizzy.
I pulled the bag out of my purse and headed to my bathroom. I had to stop worrying about jensen and focus on the current issue. I was late. And I have never been late.
I've also been waking up feeling nauseas and fatigued.
So today I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. The only test I didn't want to take until I was married.
I shut the door to the bathroom and placed the box on the counter. My stomach began to churn. I have never felt so nervous and eager at the same time.
"Here it goes." I whispered to myself.
•••••••••••••••••
This was the longest 5 minutes of my life. I was panting back and forth in the bathroom, and humming to myself. Hoping it would calm my nerves.
The alarm to my phone went off, meaning it was time to see the results. I grabbed all three of the tests in my hand and squeezed my eyes shut. My heart began to race and my hands shook.
I slowly turned the first test around.
Positive. Then i flipped the other two. Both positive as well.
I swear my heart stopped for a second as I witnessed the results.
"Shit." I exhaled. Tears began to flow down my face as I placed my hand on the lower part of my stomach.
I am pregnant. There's a little person growing in me. There's a part of me and a part of jensen.
"Shit jensen!" I yelped.
The guilt washed over me and the images of the night began to play over in my head.
I began to pant as the realization of the situation dawned on me.
———————————
"Y/n! Are you going to talk me or am I going to have to just assume what's going on?" Lexi demanded, snapping me back to reality.
I grabbed the box from her hand and ran straight to my room. Which technically wasn't mine anymore.
Lexi followed and closed the door behind her.
"Yes I'm pregnant. It-it wasn't-none of this-he is married!" I yelled. My emotions were taking over my mind.
"Who are you talki- are you talking about jensen?!" Lexi stammered.
I looked down at the box in my hand. I didn't want to face her. The guilt was already too much to bear.
"Y/n. What did you do?"
I inhaled and wandered my eyes to my window.
"Jensen kissed me about a month and a half ago. He walked me to my house, I think it was around 3 in the morni-"
"Wait why were you at his house so late?"
"Babysitting." I replied. Lexi nodded and motioned for me to continue.
"Anyways he avoided me after, for an entire week, until one day JJ ran to me. we hung out, and he invited me over. One thing lead to another and well now here we are." I pointed at the box.
The tears streamed down my face and I began to whimper. Lexi wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in.
"Sh it's ok. Well get through this." She whispered.
"He can't know Lexi. No one can. That's why I decided to move. I can't see him anymore." I cried harder into her shirt.
"Don't worry. He won't find out. I promise." We were silent for a while. My sniffling echoing in the room.
I am going to have a baby, by a man I can't have. A man who is married.
——————————
It's been a few months since I moved out of my dad's house. And today was the day I find out the gender of my baby.
Lexi went along with me since my dad was working and they were the only people who knew.
"You nervous?" Lexi asked.
"I'm actually excited!" I smiled. This was the first time in months, that I've been truly happy. No guilt, no regrets, just pure bliss.
"Hi y/n. My name is dr. Torres and I'll be examining you today. Excited to see what you're having?" She smiled as she ushered me to lay down.
"I am. I have been wanting to know what it is since I found out I was pregnant!" I squealed. Lexi reached for my hand and the doctor pulled my shirt up, exposing my stomach.
She squirted the gel onto my lower abdomen and placed the probe over the gel. The doctor began to move the probe around my stomach and stopped until she found what she was looking for. "It's a boy!" She squealed.
The doctor pointed to the area and printed out a picture.
A boy. I'm going to have a baby boy! My heart fluttered and I was overjoyed with happiness. My head snapped down to my belly and tears began to fall.
"Hi baby boy." I whispered. "I love you so much!"
Lexi snapped a picture of the moment and returned back to my side.
"Do you have a name?" She asked, catching my attention.
I looked back down and smiled; "Benjamin." I exhaled.
——————————
I wanted to surprise my dad with the great news. I pulled up to the drive way and sat for a moment. I haven't been back here since I moved. My eyes darted towards jensens house. He was outside with JJ, playing on the lawn.
My stomach fluttered.
I placed my head on the steering wheel and laid my hand on my belly.
I heard a slight knock at my window, which created me to jump in my seat.
"Shit jensen!" I wailed.
"H-hi!" He said with a smile. I didn't think I would ever see his beautiful face again. Sure I watched him on supernatural and watched his interviews, but it wasn't the same.
I opened my door and got out of my car.
"H-hi." I said.
"Man, I thought id never get to see you again." He half smirked. My breath hitched to the back of my throat as he slowly wrapped his arms around me. God I missed his scent and feeling the warmth from his body.
"Sorry." He exhaled and dropped his arms.
"I-it's ok." I said.
"How've you been? I missed you. So much y/n. I don't get it. We had the best night of our lives and then you disappear!"
"What else was I suppose to do jensen? Daneel came home and I felt so guilty! You're married for gods sake!" I blurted out. My hormones were all over the place because of the pregnancy.
His head hung to the side and he covered his face with his hands.
"I know y/n. Im so sorry. This whole thing is screwed up." He dropped his hands and locked his eyes with mine. "But i want you to know that I meant every word I told you that night. I am in love with you. The past couple of months, I felt like I was going crazy! I couldn't stop thinking about you. The way your nose scrunches up when you laugh. The way your eyes crinkle when you smile. The way you light up when you read or watch disney movies. You're so beautiful y/n. Every inch of you. And you're the most caring and down to earth person I've ever met. You have such a big heart. I tried to ignore my feelings for you. But nothing worked. And I feel like an asshole for putting you through all of this. And doing this to daneel." Jensen wiped a tear from his eye and clenched his jaw to prevent himself from crying.
He leaned in and rested his forehead onto mine. His hands slid down to my waist.
"All I know is that I need you in my life y/n. You make me feel alive. And whole." He whispered.
His lips grazed against mine. I kissed back. Tasting his lips. It felt like it was just the two of us. "Y/n!" JJ yelled scaring both jensen and I.
Jensen jumped back and I wiped the tears away from my face.
"Hi love bug." I sniffed.
I leaned down and pecked her head.
I turned back to jensen.
"We can't do this jensen. Especially now." I ran toward the door and slammed the door shut. My heart was pounding hard, causing a slight pain in my chest.
I fell to my knees and cried in my hands.
"Why did he have to say that to me?!" I gritted through my teeth.
The knot in my throat grew tighter, making it harder for me to breathe.
"Please god, take this pain away!" I cried to the ceiling.
I placed my hand over my stomach "I'm sorry baby boy."
—————————-
Seeing y/n for the first time in months, was the best feeling in the world. I missed her so much. She was still so beautiful.
I felt horrible for doing this to her. I could tell how much it pains her to go through this. But I don't regret anything.
God I wish I could run after her, and hold her. Tell her everything will be fine.
My eyes welded up with tears.
"Dadda, pishure!" Justice yelled. She had something in her hand waving it around.
"What is it baby girl?" I asked as I reached for the item.
It was a picture of a sonogram.
I felt a knot in my stomach and tears rolled down my cheeks.
"She's pregnant?" I exhaled.