Emergency

Naiomi diary entry #1

I began to wheeze after doing laundry, and going up and down stairs. It began to feel apparent from the inside out that I wouldn't hold much longer. It's been a week since Lori died and Rick is still in hysterics. Daryl is talking to Carl often and taking him hunting. It's really sweet that Daryl is doing it, all most like a father. But Carl likes hunting so much I'm frightened. I read Lord of the Flies.

Everything that we've had to fix around the prison to keep out zombies that was broken in the invasion has been as Daryl put it 'nigger rigged'. Which basically means we set up extra lines of rope around with cans that help us hear walkers. To add to that we found some extra locks in storage and we set them up.

Pam lit up for the first time since Lori passed when I told her I felt contractions. Well, it was less of telling and more of crying out in pain. She immediately did the thing most obstetricians do and told me to lay down and take of my pants. After much uncomfortable, painful contact she informed me I had dilated quite a bit. She wagered about two centimeters. She told Daryl and all he could say was "SO she's gunna pop soon?"

She informed me I must now keep this lousy diary due to 'mental stress'. She says I'm supposed to write down my contractions and what they 'feel like'. They're all pretty painful. Plain and simple. I told her that and she was just like "No! I mean like is the pain sharp or dull, where it is, and what time it is"

Then she relised that I HAVE NO CLOCK. ALSO THIS IS A FUCKING APOCALYPSE.

sheesh. She told me to write down what I'm doing when it happens so here, PAM.

Doing laundry. Sharp. LAbor inducing. PAIN. In my uterus. And my back. Pretty much everywhere because I'm a fucking Macy days float.