The inn keeper got his walker brains bashed in.

The inn was barricaded by cars but when ours showed up they opened their gates almost immediately. Although, two men came through to check with us before they invited us in. The men where one with a sheriff hat who introduced himself as Rick Grimes, and his smile was so friendly that it didn't feel like people were eating each other after they died. I didn't feel like they were checking us for bites. It felt more like I was at a picnic when I looked at his smile. His friend looked oddly misplaced to be in Georgia and very Asian. I think he's Korean, I used to have a friend in middle school who was Korean. She got really offended when people asked if she was Chinese, so I left it at a nice warm please-let-us-in hello with Glenn.

We drove through the gate and up to the other cars and parked hers. I got out and stretched. If I had a belly people would've know that I was pregnant. After grabbing my bag I caught Pams arm.

I leaned to her ear " Please keep my medical state confidential" I whispered.

She shrugged and we continued walking to the ranch styled yellow home with it's rocker on the big porch and swing hanging so invitingly.

As, we got into the house the whole house had congregated. Quite a few people were present so I couldn't tell who the leader was.

"May I speak to the owner of this inn?"

"Too late. We splattered their walker brains in. Now take a hike ladies." One in a cut off tee spat. Obviously, they hadn't been there long because they all looked disheveled themselves.

"Well, as that's true, you all can stay here for the night if that's what you're asking." Rick said.

"That was a little rash." said girl with messy long hair.

"I'd say! We can't just let in every fuckin' stray!" the redneck shouted.

"Andrea, Daryl, look at them. Two women. Two women, a well behaved dog, and an acoustic guitar." Rick said.

"The shorter one looks like she's packing." The only African American one from the group mentioned. Now that I thought about it, they had a lot of whites, even an Asian, and only one black guy? They must not be from the city.

"I hunt." Pam said directly to Daryl who just laughed.

"Yeah, but do they have a group?" One in a fishers hat asked, staring us down. his white facial hair almost demanded respect. I could tell he was a good man, Not so much for the redneck ruffian who spoke out earlier. I am starting to get annoyed though at they was they act like we aren't even here.

"No, sir. She doesn't have any family and I don't have any family, I've been her doctor for a long time now and I couldn't let her risk going home to the undead on her doorstep." Pam came forward.

Although she lied, it did make us look sound without revealing my pregnancy. Plus, maybe if we showcase our skills we can travel with this group. The thought was starting to grow on me but Daryl was getting to be a headache. Men like that who are so brutish bother me.

"Look, two orphans, one who is a doctor AND can hunt, we have to take what we can get. These two can really hep us out. All in favor?"

The women in the group solidly agreed except for Andrea. I have a feeling she's a disagreeable person though. Tdog, Glen, and Rick all agreed.

It seems the only two who disagreed were a bald headed man, and Daryl.

"Fuck another mouth to feed."

"It's fine then! There are rooms to your left and up the stairs for you two. You can inform us in the next week about what your plans are considering staying or leaving."

"Thank you for the time to mull it over." I said. I grabbed my bag and headed to find my room. I got in and called it a night, I am so tired. My sleep schedules just aren't the same. I just get so sleepy.....