Numb

hey so if your reading this right now I am so grateful to you, you don't even understand well enjoy... and remember to comment and favorite...enjoy <3

I never believed in beasts who stole away the night and took the lives of innocent people until now...

    Trembling, clad from head to toe in blood , the girl with the bright blue eyes crouched cowered in a tiny corner hoping for the life of her that it wouldn't hear her. Sobs racked her body as she remembered the mangled bodies of her family that she was greeted with.

"Come out, come out wherever you are". Came out the raspy voice of the creature.

    The girls eyes widened as the sobs continued she closed her mouth trying to muffle them, but alas, she was regarded by a croaky, dry laugh that echoed though the old house.

"It was fun playing with you but the game is over, I found you".

     A blood curdling scream was heard as the girl saw the distorted face,yellow teeth, and red eyes of the beast. The animal-like creature smiled showing its decaying teeth and lunged at the girl. Closing her eyes she expected an unimaginable pain, she slightly trembled and clung onto the ripped curtains behind her, hoping, praying, that it would be over soon. Suddenly she heard a high pitched screech and the sound of a gunshot, she tried to back herself even deeper into the corner if that was even possible.

"Its alright I won't hurt you"! Came out a desperate warm voice.

       Clara pov

    I didn't want to open my eyes, I didn't want to see the blood, I couldn't take it anymore. Still trembling I tried to back myself deeper into the corner and shut my eyes even tighter trying to erase the memories of this evening. As I heard that voice, while trembling, I tried to open my eyes but the figures became blurs, before I realized it my legs gave out and everything became a dark blurry mess.

Kaien Pov

    As soon as I came to my senses, I saw the poor girl crash to the floor in loss and sorrow. I sprinted over to her and picked her up gently cradling her trying to bring some comfort into her life. That poor girl....her once blond hair was red and brown with streaks of blood and dirt. Hearing footsteps I briskly pulled out my gun, I wouldn't let anyone hurt her, she's already been through so much. But, to my surprise Kaname Kuran rushed into the room.

"What happened here"? He asked, until he saw the mangled bodies and the girl I was holding tightly in my arms.

"No...but how"? He asked his expression slightly distraught and voice slightly shaking with tremors of sorrow.

    This completely startled me, where was Kaname's usual cold demeanor? But, then again, this was a weird night.

"We'll talk in the morning I must get her to the academy, she must be distressed and fatigued".

Kaname sighed and looked gently at the girl that I held in my arms protectively.

"Alright, just please protect her". He said urgently as if his life depended on it.

I blinked confusedly, but finally came to my senses and agreed.

"Fine". As I said, this Kaname jumped out of the broken window.

As I looked at one of the broken fragments of glass on the ground I desperately hoped that she would be okay.

What do you guys think? Let me know down below :)