Veiled in Blood

Hey guys I know this part is shorter than usual sorry I'm kinda sick so I don't know if this is the best chapter but I think its pretty good! I just realized I havent edited in so long so sorry!! I'll try to keep this constant, thank you for sticking with me :)

        Tearing Hanabusa off of Clara, Takuma asked, “What’s going on here”? A shadow cast itself across his face as his gaze dropped savagely on Hanabusa.

Kaname looked fiercely upon Aidou,  strode over to him and picked him up by his collar. “Yes, Takuma thats a good question”. Snarled Kaname as he stared into Hanabusa’s clear blue eyes. Hanabusa was blanched as he answered, “Kaname I swear it was nothing”, while his voice ceremoniously shook.

Clara’s mind reeled as she watched the scene play out before her eyes. Who was this mysterious Kaname that she kept running into? How about the alluring angelic blonde who looked upon her with a sad smile splayed across his features? As Clara sat processing this information she saw Kaname raise a fist about to hit Aidou.

Jumping out of the crimson bed sheets she ran out in front of Aidou shouting, “NO”!

However spurred by the blond girl’s sudden movement Kaname didn’t fail to send his fist into the blond girl’s face.

Leading to his eyes widening in terror, along with Aidou’s and Ichijo’s. Being sent back by the sheer force of Kaname’s strength Clara reeled back landing in front of a mirror.

Feeling the warm ooze of blood on her temple she touched her dainty hands against her now throbbing head. Pulling her hand away and seeing the burgundy red hue spread across her hand her head lurched.

Looking into the mirror, the girl began to shake as she saw it transfixed with blood. Letting out a shaky sigh the girls eyes scrambled around the room seeing everything, everyone, covered in blood. Frantically looking back into the mirror, Clara screamed as she saw herself veiled  in blood.

Eyes widened, frame shaking, the girl tucked her head onto her shaking knees. Aidou rushed up to the girl looking worriedly at her shaking frame, suddenly the juicey smell wafted through the air. The irresistible , delectable aroma spread itself through the deep night air.

‘No,no,no’! Thought Hanabusa as he felt the enticing smell fill his body. Moving back from the girl he clutched the nearby desk trying to steady himself.

Kaname couldn’t look at the girl, but ashamedly looked down at his shaking hand a horrible pit of guilt forming at the bottom of his stomach.

Takuma stared wistfully at Clara wondering how he could help her without utterly creeping her out. After all she had no idea who he was….

Staring ahead into the mirror Clara whispered out, “why do I keep seeing blood everywhere”? Catching the attention of the three vampires in the room.

Before having enough time to retort, Kaname felt the immediate danger of having a bleeding human in the moon dormitories.

Putting all of his guilt aside he picked Clara up and ran through the dim, somber hallways. Still seeing specks of blood everywhere Clara closed her eyes hoping that the prevalent specks would disappear.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time Clara opened her clear azure eyes she was laying on her soft bed back in the day class dorms. Eyes widened Clara rubbed her throbbing temples but felt something soft in place of the damaged skin before. Tearing off the bandage that had somehow made itself onto her damaged temple she felt...smooth skin. Running over to her small vanity mirror she looked at her clear, normal, pale skin, with no hint of previous injuries.

Feeling the cool twilight wind she turned to see the purple curtains flapping mysteriously. Walking slowly, puzzled towards the open window one word came to Clara’s mind as she put her hand to her temple… ‘Kaname’.