Lost In The Night

hey guys...I am so sorry for not updating...what can I say I'm a lazy human being?!?! but seriously, I am so sorry!! well anyways onto the story so... I doubt if anyone want to but here it goes. I really want to make a cover for the story but as some of you know i'm cover challenged so...IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A COVER EMAIL ME number1musicluver@gmail.com thanks :) enjoy....

disclaimer:

in a forest far, far away every millions of years a phoenix is born, after fifteen more phoenix's are born I still won't own vampire knight....(except for Clara tehehe)

*last time*

As he continued to talk I felt the tears begin to leak down my cheeks, as that night flashed before my eyes. 'No stop it Clara'. Argued one part of my brain,but, I just couldn't. They just kept coming, hitting the forest floor in huge drops. "Well not this time, this is something you can't have"! Exclaimed the boy concluding his rant and turning to face me, the expression on his face was unreadable. I bet my eyes were red rimmed now, probably puffy, and overflowing with tears, I could barely bring myself to look up-to face him. But, amidst all of the pain I looked him straight in the eyes and stuttered out. "My family's dead". Before he could even retort I ran away hoping to get far away from him, anyone else, and the pain.

******************

The girl hidden by the shadows of the towering trees ran as if her life depended on it. Tear flowed freely from her cerulean eyes as unwanted thoughts cloaked her mind. She thought back to that night, the very one when her whole life took an unexpected turn. Holding back a sob she sprinted through the dark forest- that seemed to grow taller and darker by the minute. Looking wildly around the girl realized that she was irrevocably lost, collapsing on the ground the girl sobbed into her old, faded sweatshirt. Pulling in her legs she closed her eyes, imaging her comfy previous home. Home, that word echoed and tossed in the girls mind. Lulled by the sound of the wind rustling the tall trees the girl soon fell asleep. A cloaked figure emerged from the trees and walked up to the sleeping girl. Kneeling down, he softly grazed his hand on her soft cheek. Glancing around the bleak forest he picked her up and strode away, leaving no trace of himself behind.

Zero rushed madly through the forest, adrenaline taking over, his previous exhausted state faded away. Visions of the girl plagued his mind as he tore through the desolate trees. Arriving in a small clearing the boy collapsed from lack of sleep and hysteria took over. His mind drifted to the girl's torn expression as those words, those cursed words. Clenching his fists and grinding his teeth he warily looked around at his surroundings. Something stood out from the shadowy, murky clearing- a light green sweatshirt that was muddled in a pile. His eyes widened when he realized that she had been wearing it earlier. Rocketing up he sprinted away leaving only a cloud of dust to witness the scene. Pushing his fatigued state from his mind he focused on one prospect, Clara.

Takuma paced nervously outside of the huge oak wood clad doors, his pulse raced as he thought of the person who was located in the room. His mind wandered to the forest scene that had been displayed before his very own eyes. "That damned Kiryuu"! He murmured his fists immediately clenching. How could he? Takuma's pacing increased until he was practically running, a white hand shot out and found his shoulder. "Ichiijo stop". A cold, majestic voice commanded making Takuma's blood stand still. "Granfather"? He questioned slowly wheeling around, shock evident on his face. "So, you finally found her, eh"? Before the boy could retort the old man exclaimed. "Come with me, I'll explain everything". And so the two ventured through the cold, castle-like hallways.

With pale hands grasping onto a glass, Rima and Shiki listened closely to the flurry of activity in Kaname's room. Ruka and Akatsuki stood behind them, the girl's face contorted into a sneer as she thought about the newcomer. 'Why was she so special'? 'God she was just another Yuuki....just what they needed'! The boy, however, had his usual poker face on and was chewing on a piece of pocky that he stole from Shiki's pocket. "God why does he care about some lowly human"! Ruka growled out, while Rima and Shiki spun around, annoyed expressions were written all over their faces. Simultaneously putting their fingers up to their lips they signaled for Ruka to be quiet. "I don't know about you losers but I'm going to enjoy my night"! She exclaimed with a huff and she was gone, leaving no trace of herself behind.

"No luck with the ladies tonight, ah Akatsuki"? Asked Aidou with a Cheshire grin spread wide across his thin face. He had just appeared back from class where he had gotten into signifacant trouble for pulling one of his "oh so famous" pranks. He now had to stay after every day for a month and clean the teachers classroom, which he grumbled on about for days. Today, he was covered in dust from the top of his blonde, sparkling hair, to his very feet on which he was sporting a pair of very classy Nordstroms. "Shut up Hanabusa, you shouldn't be talking"! Growled Akatsuki pointing out Aidou's state. "What"? Asked Aidou innocently.  When looking down at his dirt clad shoes the boy gave a shriek and hurtled himself toward his room. 

Inside a room, well hidden from the others, the figure in the bed began to stir, blue eyes met the ivory ceiling. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes the girl placidly looked around the room, not fully awake yet. Again taking a quick glance around the girl nearly fell out of the bed in shock. Where was she? How did she get here? Rapidly rubbing her eyes and once again looking around, the girl finally decided that she was no longer dreaming. Getting up she looked down at her clothes and was relieved to find that they were the same ones she had worn throughout her escapade in the forest.

Walking slowly up to the window she realized that it was still night, the campus looked beautiful. The many lanterns that lighted the main paths outlined a pattern throughout the campus, the trees glowed with fireflies and the forest no longer looked so bleak. Sighing Clara admired the view, not a worry in the world crossed her mind as she was lost in the night. Lurching up she suddenly recollected where she was, the view proved it, she was in the night class dorms. Looking around the room now she realized how ornately everything was decorated, it differed significantly from the day class dorms.

The girl remembered the abrased member of the night class who attacked her as she began to piece together the mystery of the night class. She soon came to a conclusion, that she herself wanted to ignore . There was only one scenario that made sense, the night class were vampires.

Clara looked at the door that beckoned her to open it, she decided to try to get out of this magnificent, secretive building that held the world's most covered secret. Tiptoeing to the door she softly opened it and began to make her way through the dimly lit halls hoping, praying, that she was close to exiting this terrifying prospect.

so did you like it?? Be sure to leave a comment down below and don't forget to email me if you make a cover, not that anyone will though...