Bloody Desires

Hey guys let me just say...PLEASE RESPOND IDK IF IT'S GOOD I NEED FEEDBACK !!!! welll....this chapter's kinda weird but good you have been warned jk well....enjoy

Clara Pov

I felt a strong throbbing in my head as I gave a prolonged groan. My vision was blurry but,it was slowly becoming back into focus and soon I could see the gray colored ceiling clearly. I slowly sat up and as soon as my eyes landed on my legs I gave a terrified scream. Up my legs splinters of glass were stuck going in different directions, blood oozed from my wounds. I felt my vision falter and my eyes widen, I began to shake. I had always been afraid of needles, anything that could harm me and take blood from me.

I put my head on my knees and felt sick to my stomach, suddenly when hearing a commotion coming from the hallway my head jolted up. My eyes met crimson orbs that looked hungry and absolutely revolting. I shrank back in fear, I was scared, no that's an underestimation I was terrified. My bloody legs shook, this caused some shards of glass to dig deeper into my fragile skin. I gave a pained shout which attracted the creatures attention toward me. What bothered me was that the creature looked human but, somehow I knew it was different, this knowledge scared me.

Out of nowhere I saw blotches of blood everywhere, it covered the walls my bed and most importantly me, I felt as if I was being suffocated in it. I was drowning in blood, I began to shake and closed my eyes screaming. "No please, make it go away... make it go away". I opened my eyes again to see the creature touching my leg with its finger and quickly bringing it to his mouth. A look of pure ecstasy spread out on his blood lusting face and soon I saw white fangs flash in the light. I gave a scream as the creature came on top of me covering my mouth with one hand. I had to admit he was pretty cute with blond luscious locks that I had an urge to run my fingers through. And very nice facial features, wait what was am I thinking? 

I shivered and began to sob as I thought about those needle-like things piercing my flesh, the creature blinked as his eyes returned to a bright blue color. Realization dawned on his face as it contorted with sorrow and guilt. "Oh god what have I done"? He asked himself as he looked at his blood clad hands and at my crimson covered legs.  Abruptly I heard a slam and the boy was thrown off of me, I saw Zero's and Kaien's worried faces link with mine. When Zero saw my legs his expression changed to one of pure torture and he staggered out of the room. My head swiveled as I heard yelling from across the room,The blond boy, who had attacked me, was about a foot in the air, he was held by a handsome man with black hair and beautiful onyx eyes. I was immediately drawn to him, in some strange way I felt a connection between us. He growled at the boy and snapped, "Hanabusa you have gone to far this time". He reached up to strike him, my eyes widened and some strange urge to protect him rose from the depth of my stomach.

"NO"! I yelled trying to stand, the shards of glass were now etched in my skin, you couldn't even see the tip of the glass they were that deep. I gave a high pitched scream as I fell to the floor. I felt pain burn throughout my body, I began to uncontrollably shake. A numb feeling began to fill my body and I felt my eyes begin to close on their own accord. I heard frantic yelling across the room but soon it faded out.

I smelled blood and my eyes snapped back open, I saw the black haired man bite his own wrist and shove it into my mouth. At first I struggled but, after a couple of minutes I relaxed and let the sensation take over my body. Answering to Kaien's bemused looks he added. "She's lost too much blood this is the only way for her to regain her senses". "We just happened to be the same blood type, how fortunate". He added at the end with a smirk. It tasted gross, but, because of my lack of blood I sat up and began sucking vigorously on his wrist. He looked at me surprised but smirked nonetheless.

"Takuma would be pleased". He murmured to himself as a smile set itself onto his face but was quickly replaced by a frown. Whoever this Takuma person was I could tell that the onyx eyed stranger was slightly jealous of him. Letting go off his wrist I collapsed back on the floor, breathing heavily not believing what I had just done. "Kaien were going to have to clean her wounds". Said the stranger as I felt myself drifting to sleep I was exhausted. "Sleep well my sweet". Mumbled the stranger while stroking my hair. "Alright Kaname". Exclaimed Kaien holding a pair of very suspicious tweezers.

Kaname....that name rolled off my tongue and gave me pleasure just pronouncing it. It was very familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. As I began to fall asleep I thought of this mysterious stranger with beautiful onyx eyes, and how exactly he was connected to the man with the crimson eyes...

Sooo what do you think?? Who should she end up with?? Please let me know down below!! PLEAAASSSEEE??