You can't hide from me....

I'M SO SORRY!!! Sooo I kinda didn't write in forever :) don't kill me I'm sorry!! But I'm back I promise I WILL continue this :)

Soooo enjoy

Silence reverberated through the long twisted hallway as three pairs of eyes stared at each other. The girls face became extremely red as she felt the gaze of the two handsome men sweep her body. Staring into the face of the blonde vampire she seemed find familiarity in it .Hanabusa couldn't meet the girls eyes as she gazed at him with wonderment. How could he meet the eyes of a girl who saw him as a monster? Usually Hanabusa didn’t care,a girl was a girl, a dinner was a dinner..but this time it was different. He felt horrible for what he had done and prayed that the girl wouldn’t remember.

Akatsuki had a strange look on his face as he remembered this girl from..somewhere? He just couldn’t place his finger on it which made him very annoyed and irritable.

Suddenly muffled footsteps were heard coming down the dark hallway. “You shouldn’t be wandering these halls we have unexpected guests sometimes, go back to your room, now”! Whispered Akatsuki urgently. But it was too late, the shadows of two figures began appearing on the hardwood floor. Hanabusa trembled slightly looking around in terror, grabbed Clara, and ran into the closest room.

As the two shadows grew closer Akatsuki gulped down his fears and jumped behind the vast red curtain where Clara had been discovered minutes ago. Hearing the two voices Akatsuki began to understand who their current “guest” was and it made the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

Asato Ichijo walked down the gloomy hallway addressing the question his grandson had finally uncovered. Taking a deep breath, Asato began,” on that night, that horrible night when your sister was taken we all believed she was dead except for your mother even though her body was delivered back to us”. At that point Takuma clenched his fists for those unpleasant memories clouded his mind. “But what your mother didn’t tell us is that if any of her children were in danger their vampire selves would be put to sleep and they would be reverted to a human form. Of course that meant the loss of their memories”. “The body delivered to our house was another vampire child, their body so mangled and smell so disordered we couldn’t tell if it was her or not”.Takuma looked sorrowfully into his grandfather's eyes. “Can we ever turn her back into her true form”? Mumbled Takuma telling himself not to cry in front of his powerful grandfather. “Of course Takuma”. Started Asato when his gaze was ripped from his grandson at the rustling curtain in the corner of the hallway. “Why don’t you go to your room we never know who might be lurking in these halls at night”. Strictly said Asato never taking his gaze from the curtain. “Yes grandfather”. Reluctantly obliged Takuma wanting nothing more than to wake his sister from her human slumber.

As soon as his grandson was out of sight Asato ripped the curtain open revealing a shaky Akatsuki. Smirking Asato stated in a low dominating voice,”You know it’s not good to eavesdrop Akatsuki Kain”!

Through the vast halls of the Night class dorms the echo of screams filled the night.

As soon as they arrived into the room Hanabusa slammed the door while panting. Looking around the drab room the realization came to his mind that this was Kaname's room. The dark of the night engulfed the room leaving it looking extremely alluring in the darkness. Clara looked at Hanabusa inquiringly and was about to open her mouth when the echo of footsteps came down the hallway. Hanabusa jerked upwards, pulled her against his chest, and laid one pale hand over her mouth. “Shhhh”, he whispered leaning down to her ear sending gusts of hot air into her ear causing blush to cover the girls face.

Promptly Clara remembered those eyes, those horrible red eyes that lured her into a trap, she remembered him. Fear gripped her and she began to struggle against his embrace. Sensing the stranger nearing the room Hanabusa nearly had a heart attack when she escaped from his embrace and ran towards the door about to scream. Using his vampire speed he raced over to her, grabbed her, and pinned her down on the bed. “Please be quiet”! He whispered looking urgently into her eyes. Looking into his clear blue eyes Clara couldn’t believe that this was the man that tried to bite her. Seeing the fear and guilt in his eyes she obeyed his commands her gaze never leaving his face.

Without warning the door sprung open as Takuma Ichijo and Kaname Kuran walked into the colossal room. “My lord I hope you find the arrangement quite suitable”. Began Ichijo but stopped when his gaze fell onto the vast bed. Fists clenched Takuma approached the bed leading Kaname's eyes to fall onto the scene...

hehehe ;) sorry for being evil and leaving you with a cliffhanger....hmmm what will happen next??