Animal

So no ones reading this yet.. but if you are you should make my day by commenting or favoriting that lets me know how the story is. Well...enjoy <3 love you guys

I never believed in beasts who stole away the night and took the lives of innocent people until now...

Hanabusa Pov

It was early morning and I was cranky, tired, and hungry. I yearned for some real blood, not those tasteless tablets that we were supposed to devour and be satisfied by. It was like giving a human a piece of lettuce, instead of a juicy succulent steak.

I slowly dragged myself out of my cluttered room, down the vast marble stairs, and sat sluggishly on the beige couch. I stared at the white little pills that held the secrets of our controlled blood lust. Just as I was about to gulp down this disgusting meal, I smelt something. My nostrils flared,my mouth watered, the smell was so heavenly I couldn't hold back. Loosing all signs of control, I jumped out of a vast window, then sprinted while following this godly scent.

While running through the school grounds it never occurred to me what huge trouble I would be in as soon as I was found out. I was in an animal-like state, not caring about my surroundings, or anyone, just running towards that alluring scent that drove me insane. I crazily lunged myself at a door,almost tore it off of its hinges and ran into a dimly lit room panting. I heard a high pitched voice ask .

"Aido"? I gazed down to see Yuuki, Kaname Kurans trophy. I sneered as I walked right past her, not paying any attention to her pleading commands. I felt someone grasp my leg and looked down to see Yuuki clinging to me. "Stop, don't go any further"! She declared ignorant to the state that I was in. I strongly shook her off of my leg, and proceeded to look for the source of the smell. As soon as I approached the room and saw the source of this aroma I stopped, and felt the hair rise on the back of my neck. No it couldn't be...

Kaname Pov

I couldn't believe it was her...I was informed that she was dead, but, she didn't seem to recollect anything from her old life. They must have turned her human, Takuma...takuma must know...

Just as I was about to find the blond ,manga loving vampire, a salty, sweet smell filled my nose and I felt my body relax as the sweet aroma invaded my mind and very being. When realizing whose blood it was anger erupted from my stomach and I raced to find her before it was too late...

Soooo...what do you think?? Let me know down below ;) till next time...