So, the tables turn?

Hey guys I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO LATE I KNOW SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED AND IVE BEEN MUCHO BUSY BUT I AM BACK TO ATTACK!!  I promise, this chapter is a little short so I'm really sorry about that factor...but I hope you enjoy it :)

The dimly lit hallway looked sinister and uninviting in the cold, dark night. Flashes of lightning and gasps of thunder shook and echoed the mansion casting pale light onto the ancient paintings that hung transversely across the hallways. Clara shivered feeling the chill of the air course through her bones, her thin fabric t-shirt did nothing to block out the harsh winds from harassing her unprotected skin. Walking down the maze of hallways the girl would jump every time she heard a stike of thunder. Running in the twisting, turning maze made the hallways turn into one huge, swirling mess in the girls head.

Walking down a stranded hallway Clara gasped when she recognized Kaname Kuran's mysterious expression and alluring eyes gazing deep into her soul from the confines of a canvas. Walking up to the painting she traced her hands over the man's feautures a smile delicately gracing her lips. Looking again, the girl noticed those eyes that were brooding, downcasted, almost bleak, a hint of loneliness wandered in his gaze.

Not being able to push the throng of emotions that hit her away, Clara continued to walk down the illuminated hallway looking from side to side half expecting something to jump out at her. Coming across another figure, Clara felt drawn to the face of the man with two different colored eyes. Walking slowly up to the painting she placidly placed her hand onto it and looked with wonder upon the smirking man. Racking her brain she ignored the nagging sensation that she knew him from somewhere.

Suddenly, all the lights in the hallway flickered on emitting a bright glow of light throughout the hallway. When hearing nearby voices, shock and adrenaline coursed through her veins as she hid in a nearby corner, hidden by a vast drape. Two figures made their way down the dark hallway both were extremally annoyed. "I can't believe my poor shoes, grandfather's going to kill me"! Whined Hanabusa Aidou as he stalked down the hallway cursing his very unfortunate fate. "I'm suprised they've been clean this long, I mean look at the ruckus in your room"! Mumbled Akatsuki trying to make himself feel better about his unfortunate occurrence. "I'll have you know that my treasure is no ruckus"! Yelled Hanabusa causing the paintings on the wall to shudder and sway.

With a great thud Kaname Kuran's painting fell to the ground, Kain and Aidou looked at the painting in terror as it split into an assortment of different pieces. Aidou gave a high-pitched scream and ran up to the age old painting, while Akatsuki just sighed and said. "You can't go a day without causing trouble can you"? He asked the blond boy dubiously groaning. Wheeling around, the blond boy gave him a panicked look and hissed. "Shut up you womanless loner"! Akatsuki's face turned bright red as he recalled Ruka before. Just as he was about to retort he heard a muffled giggle coming from behind a crimson curtain. Clara had been trying to hold in her laughter the whole time causing her face to become quite red but, in the end she couldn't relent and a waterfall of giggles escaped her mouth. 

Looking at Hanabusa strangely Akatsuki sighed and proclaimed. "Not again, Hanabusa! I'm not falling for your stupid tricks again"! Hanabusa's mouth dropped open in shock. Sure, he was a prankster, actually...that was an underestimation. Last month he tried to prank Akatsuki a total number of 23 times, his favorite prank including voice recorders. He once recorded Ruka's voice and tricked Akatsuki to follow these recording for a whole day.  "I'm not doing anything"! Groaned Hanabusa wringing his hands through his gold locks. "Oh, really alright Hanabusa for your sake I'll play along this time"! "Oh, where could the recording be"? Asked Akatsuki mocking Hanabusa and frittering around the hallway. "Wow its right...HERE"! And with that, Akatsuki flung open the curtain. Blue eyes met shocked cerulean and brown eyes, an interesting turn of events wouldn't you say?

oh la la so what happens next ;)??? well...to find out you should comment cause each comment helps my lazy self actually think and come up with something for you my dear readers!! so aurevoir for now my petit croissants till next time....;)