The struggles of being uncoordinated

hai my readers :) thanks for the reads love you guys well...enjoy....

I never believed in beasts who stole away the night and took the lives of innocent people until now...

Clara pov

I slowly opened my blurring eyes that were blinded by light, painstakingly I sat up and brought my hands up to my throbbing head. As I remembered yesterdays events I closed my eyes trying to prevent the tears from spilling down my cheeks.

'Why did it have to be my family'? Trying to suppress these thoughts from my brain I looked around the unknown room that I had spent the night in. The walls were plain, but the room was spacious and had many vast windows. I decided to try to get up, to get a better look at where exactly I had ended up. As I got up my legs began to shake but, I determinedly walked up to the closest window tripping every couple of steps.

I gritted my teeth, 'damn my clumsiness'. If you had known me before you would've realized how clumsy I was normally but with injuries I was incredibly unstable on my feet and almost impaired. Finally getting near a window I looked out to see... a school? Whatever it was, it looked extremely huge and castle like,  it looked like it was out of some book.

'Where was I'? 'Was I even in Japan anymore'? 'Oh no.....', and that is when I began to panic. I grabbed my head as thoughts of terror filled  my mind,'what if I was captured and brought somewhere far from japan'? 'How would I get back'?

My head swirled with all of these thoughts, I soon found myself tripping over something, go flying into the air flailing my arms, and while yelling hit the floor with a thump. I slide, hit a lamp, that ended up falling on me and shattering on the floor. I soon blacked out as I heard the squeaky door open with a clang, and as voices engulfed the room I started to slip into darkness.

Yuuki Pov

Kaien had just told us the news of a new girl staying here, I was giddy with glee, I mean I had a sister! Come on who wouldn't be excited? I mean while I was ecstatic Zero, was sour, unpleasant, and snappy. He claimed that he had enough trouble looking over me but add another girl and he would go crazy!

I was so excited for Kaname was supposed to come later, I tried to hide my glee by eating my breakfast fast but, of course, Kaien noticed. He thought I was so happy because of the breakfast that he had made which, to say the least, was pretty...odd.

Just as I was about to take another bite of the mystery creation I heard a huge crash, yelp, and shattering sound coming from the new girl's room. I fell off of my chair from surprise, but unlike me, Kaien and Zero rushed off, not surprised at all. I rubbed the bump that was forming on my head, as I heard the front door slam, I looked and saw a figure I never expected to see this early in the morning. "Aido...."

so....what do you think?? let me know down below and remember to favorite and comment that's why I update ;)