eleven

"I don't want to suck you off in here."

The statement was so unconvincing that Taehyung almost laughed when it left Jungkook's frowning mouth. It was before the school day had even started, and yet the two were already sitting in their class thirty minutes early.

Jungkook looked especially-- nah, like hella fine in those jeans. It came to Taehyung's attention that he might have a slight obsession with this dude's ass.

He licks his lips. "I don't care. Did I ask for your consent?"

The younger rolls his eyes and clenches his fist. "You don't always get to call the shots, Kim Taehyung."

To say he was mad would be a putting it nicely-- no, Taehyung had been pissed for the past few days. And it was all because of Jungkook and his rebellious behavior. He showed up at his house and knew his mother but won't tell him why, and ever since Taehyung showed him his weakness Jungkook has been more confident in himself having a say in their relationship.

"Shut your mouth." Taehyung growls and slams his hands on the table. "You're the one who asked for this, you wanted the challenge. Now grow a fucking pair and be the little slut you really are."

Jungkook yelps when Taehyung grabs his arm on practically lifts him on the table. His hands immediately went for his belt buckle and Jungkook stops his hand.

"I don't want--"

"I'm going to punish you." Taehyung cuts him off and rips the younger's grasp off his wrist. "You'll regret ever thinking that you have control over me."

It wasn't the first time that Taehyung had seen Jungkook's cock, since they had done all kinds of stuff in his janitor's closet, but this was different. This time Taehyung was going to make him suffer.

Jungkook sat with his legs spread without any pants or boxers to hide his crotch. A blush cascaded over his cheeks and he buried his head in his shoulder, while attempting to cover his private area with his hands.

The weight in Taehyung's pocket was too tempting to ignore any longer, and he pulls the object out.

"What the fuck is that." Jungkook hisses and attempts to close his legs. Taehyung's hand holds his left thigh still and smirks.

"My latest Amazon purchase." His smirk widens when he puts the object in between Jungkook's legs. The younger looks petrified, but there's a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"Open wide, baby."

A gasp leaves his lips when the cool toy grazes the rim of his ass hole. Jungkook tenses when he hear's the clicking of a remote and the sudden noise from the dildo. It was a vibrator-- one that Taehyung planned to torture him with for quite awhile.

Jungkook shouts when the vibrator penetrates him, gripping Taehyung's shoulder and lifting up his feet to rest on the table. Every additional inch pressed into him makes him moan uncontrollably. The vibrations shook his tight walls, and his subconscious clenching didn't help his struggle to be quiet.

"Wow, you ate it all up," Taehyung muses, gesturing to the toy that was buried all the way into him. Jungkook whimpers when Taehyung gives his ass an aggressive slap.

"Tur-- turn it--" Jungkook lets out a moan at the relentless vibration and closes his eyes.

"What was that? Turn it up?" Taehyung asks, and he clicks the remote once more. The vibrations become more quick and Jungkook jolts forward. Taehyung forces his legs more open and Jungkook arches his back, giving Taehyung one hell of a view.

"As much as I would love to continue this, the first bell rings in two minutes, so--"

"What?!" Jungkook shouts, and he feels the movement inside of him come to a stop. Relief washes over him and he reaches to remove the vibrator. But, a hand grabs his and stops him.

"No time for that." Taehyung says shortly and tosses the younger's pants at him. "Put those on."

Jungkook shook his head, the color draining from his face. "I can't keep this is in all day!"

Suddenly, he hears the clicking of heels outside the door and he jumps of the desk.

"You have no choice, babe." Taehyung winks and looks Jungkook up and down hungrily before making his way to his own seat. Hastily, Jungkook pulls on his pants and zips them up. He takes his seat in front of Taehyung, trying to ignore how weird his ass felt against the chair.

The teacher and students entered not too long after they got to their seats. Soon, class started, and Jungkook had almost forgotten about the toy inside him.

Taehyung, however, had not.

The sly boy watched Jungkook writing furiously in his notebook, trying to keep up with the teacher; something that Taehyung hadn't bothered doing. His thumb traced the on button on the remote in a circular motion and he smiles deviously.

Suddenly, Jungkook raises his hand. The teacher calls on him, and Taehyung thinks that this is his golden opportunity.

"Ms. blah blah blah, I have a question." Jungkook says, and after he says this, Taehyung switches the vibrator on.

"If y equals sixt--" Jungkook stops talking and gasps and grips the side of his desk. The teacher asks him if he's okay and he gives her a nod.

"N-Never mind, I remember the... the answer now-- aish." He accidentally let out a quiet moan at the end of his sentence and Taehyung chuckles.

The teacher raises a quizzical eyebrow but continues with the lesson. Jungkook has stopped taking notes whatever and has his head in between his hands. Taehyung turns up the vibrations and he sees Jungkook pull at his hair and groan softly.

After a few moments, Taehyung turns it off, and he instantly sees Jungkook's back relax. The younger turns around and shoots him a deadly glare. Taehyung flashes him a smile, making the younger scoff and turn back to the front of the room.

The rest of the period went smoothly, until the last few minutes of class, that is. He had given Jungkook too much slack, and he could see the younger's confidence slowly regaining.

When the bell was about to ring and everyone was packing up, Taehyung pulls out the remote again. This time, he set the level to the highest, and when he was ready, he pressed the on button.

"Ah, fuck yeah~!" Jungkook moans loudly, throwing his head back and biting his lip. The whole class goes silent and Jungkook looks at the ground awkwardly.

"I--"Jungkook hesitates. "I'm sorry. Pumped for those midterm exams, you know."

People still stare at him skeptically but continue on with their conversations. Jungkook kicks the table in distress when the vibrator abuses his prostate yet again, but he slings his back pack on.

Satisfied for now, Taehyung turns of the toy and gets ready to leave for the day. The bell rings and everyone rushes out of the classroom, but he holds Jungkook back. He stops him right before the door and presses his head against the side of Jungkook's to whisper,

"Daddy always wins."

______

should've just blowed him hoee