twenty

Check out the fan made video of Daddy Issues created by @yoonmined-  - it's fucking lit.

Warning: hardcore smut ahead. If you are not comfortable with bdsm, crossdressing, daddy kinks etc than do not read on. But then again, if not for this reason, why are you even reading this book? (;

           ___

   No messages. No contact. No sight of Jungkook all day. And it was driving Taehyung insane.

  That night of the double date had been one of the best nights Taehyung had ever had with Jungkook. There was no drama; it was fun and sexy. And it also made Taehyung miss his boyfriend even more when he didn't show up to school the next day.

  Yoongi had no idea where he was either, and both had tried texting him and calling him but he wouldn't pick up. Taehyung was starting to grow extremely worried for two reasons.

   One was that his boyfriend could be in trouble or sick or kidnapped and Taehyung had no clue where he was. The other concern of his is that, when did he become so clingy?

   It was during the walk to his car after school when his phone rang. He had never answered a call so quick in his life, and offers a shaky hello into the speaker.

"Daddy..."

  The phone almost slips from his grasp and Taehyung leans against his car for support. Jungkook's voice was low and he could hear pants from the other end, making him curse and take a deep breath.

  "H-Hey Kookie." Taehyung greets, biting his lip when he hears Jungkook gasp and moan along with the ruffling of sheets.

   "I've been a bad boy, daddy.." Jungkook coos. "Please come home and punish me."

   Taehyung swallows and opens the drivers seat, climbing in hastily and starting the engine.

   "Daddy's coming baby, stay right there." He mutters into the phone and peels out of the student parking lot, almost running over someone he was in such a hurry.

   "Hurry.. I'm so lonely.." Jungkook moans and hangs up, and Taehyung steps on the gas harder and speeds home.

    ____

   He wasn't sure that he closed the front door behind him, he was in such a hurry to climb those stairs. The door to his room was cracked open and Taehyung suddenly grows nervous.

   The room was empty when he stepped inside, but something was different. The room smelt like cotton candy and sweets, his bed spread had changed to pink ruffled sheets, and there were candles lit on his desks.

   The door slams shut behind him, and Taehyung jumps around. What he saw made his jaw drop.

   "You're home~" Jungkook greets softly, his fists curling at the end of his pink skirt. Leg guards and chains wrapped around his thighs, and his top was completely lace. His hair was messy, and he had the same blue contacts in as he did yesterday.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung says, tripping back onto the bed and staring at his boyfriend. The boy blinks and walks over to him, peering down.

  A hand collides with his chest and pushes him back on the mattress. Jungkook hikes up his skirt and puts his knees on either side of Tae, straddling him. He puts his hand on the base of Taehyung's stomach and cocks his head.