twelve

Field trips weren't exactly Taehyung's forte.

It didn't help that he didn't get to sit by Jungkook on the bus, and sat next to Min Yoongi instead. He kept looking over his shoulder anxiously at Jungkook, who sat a couple rows back next to Jimin.

"This is ridiculous." Taehyung grumbles when he witnesses Jimin hug Jungkook for the fifth time. The lazy cabbage head next to him grunts, sparing Jimin a short glance of irritation.

"Jimin is such a slut." Yoongi comments, and Tae watches Jimin squeeze Jungkook's bicep and drooling over it like it was a quarter pounder from McDonalds.

  "You have a weird taste in men." Taehyung says and Yoongi chuckles.

  "His ass is nice, especially when it's on my di--"

  "Okay, gross, let's not go there." Taehyung wrinkles his nose while the other just shrugs. He knew that Yoongi and Jimin had started becoming more intimate in the last few weeks, even though Jimin wouldn't dare admit it. Tae was a bit curious, but he had no interest in hearing about their sex life from Yoongi.

   "It's only fair, dude. Do you know how many sex stories I've heard about you two?" Yoongi scoffs, and Taehyung chokes on his drink.

   "What?!" Taehyung whispers strongly. "Who told you?"

   "Jimin, obviously. Jungkook tells him everything."

    Taehyung squirms in his seat uncomfortably at this comment. He didn't really want his best friend and Yoongi to know what him and Kookie did in private..

"What... What did he say?" Taehyung asks softly, peering down at his lap awkwardly.

"He says that you're tongue is the best thing ever." Yoongi rolls his eyes, and Taehyung holds his cheeks in his hands. "And that you're daddy kink makes him all hot and bothered."

Yoongi shivers in disgust and Taehyung punches his shoulder sheepishly. On the inside, he was smiling at the indirect praise from his Jungkook.

   "But."

   This took Taehyung by surprise and he furrows his eyebrows, looking up from his lap.

   "He says that he feels like he's always the victim-- that you're always the one insinuating everything." Taehyung frowns and picks at the hem of his tshirt. Did Jungkook not enjoy his dominance?

   "Also, he says you're too cautious when it comes to yourself. Like you won't have sex with him, and you won't even take off your shirt when you do stuff. It annoys him sometimes that you don't let him in."

  After Yoongi finished, Taehyung sat in silence and stared out the window. A terrifying thought of how maybe things weren't going to work out with Kookie crossed his mind, and he shook his head.

  It's not like I'm proposing or anything, Taehyung thinks to himself. It's just sex. No lovey dovey stuff. Just hardcore, meaningless sex.

   But he knew that Jungkook would ask about it if he did go all the way...

   It was worth it though. It was his mission to sleep with Jeon Jungkook by the end of this damn field trip.