Why are Cats Lazy?

You always find your nice cat doing weird things or being super lazy. This makes you want to be them. My cat is just like this. I want to tell you the reason why they are like this. This is a Theory that I have.

Reason:
Imagine what you would do if you are a cat. You'll try and do to much. When I was younger I use to think about great plots for children's movies and I had a great one that someone gets trapped in the Warriors book series and has to help them. That is what your cats do, not get sucked into books, they go out when your not looking for them. When I first got my cat I was thinking that all the cats in the neighbourhood went to school.
The cats are doing something secret that we don't know about when we aren't looking. If I'm sick at home my cat acts lazy but they are trying to think that they are lazy animals so they can sit on you.

Is there a Scientific reason: (Yes there is)

Cats have the physiology of a predator, meaning that they're hardwired to give chase and hunt -- mainly at night. Large cats such as lions have a similar pattern of sleeping during the day and hunting at night. Although they have been domesticated for the most part, housecats still retain that wild streak. Even cats at play will display the feline primal instincts of creeping about in the shadows and, without a whisper of warning, pouncing on their target prey.

And hunting prey takes an amazing amount of energy. Whether your kitty is hunting for outdoor prey or tackling a catnip toy, all that sleep that he gets is reserve energy for running, stalking, pouncing and climbing.

The picture is one that I found on Pintrest.

From
#Yawn