Le Party!

Me: Okay, all the decorations are set. Everything is perfect. All I need now is guests......

Only one person RVSP the party imvite. One person will be hanging out with Me, Murdie, & The Book.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

I opened Le Door.

Me: OMG! Yay! Emzoisweirdsowhat is here!! Come in, come in.

E: Where should I put my Raspberry Jelly, Chicken Wings, Burgers, Potato Pot Pie, Frozen Cokes and Pepsi Free?

Me: On le food table. OMG! You Pepsi Free!!!!

E: Stop saying Le. It doesn't make you cooler.

Me: Okay.

E: Where is all the food?

Me: I thought other people will come so they could also bring food. I'm going out to get some more food so if people ring the door, ANSWER IT!

*I go out to get some more food*

*Emzo puts to the food on the table*

E: What should I do? I am soooo bored. I wish I had Boo's Wifi code.

*Emzo walks around the computer to find the Wifi code*

*Knock Knock Knock*

*Emzo walks over to the door. She opens the doorknob. She sees a Murder at the door*

M: I am here for the parrty. Roobee-Boo invited me.

E: How do you know Boo?

M: We were at a Brownie Party together (Pee Your Pants Funny Book) and invited me here. How do you know Boo?

E: I am her BFF and sister! I guess you can come in.

*Murdie comes in and puts some brownies on the table. He sits on the couch*

E: You can't sit on the couch.

M: Why?

E: The Book is going to sit there. Help me get the cake out of the fridge.

M: Okay

*Emzo and Murdie gets the Birthday cake out of the fridge and places it on the table*

*Knock Knock Knock*

*Emzo goes to the door and opens it. She sees LamsIsLife*

E: Lam, how are ya?

L: Good. Emzo, look behind you, there is a Murder!

E: He's a friend of Boo. She didn't even warn us!

L: Who else is coming?

E: I think just the book.

M: How does she know Roobee-Boo?

L: I am a friend of her's!

Me: Everyone is here! The Book will be here in like 5 minutes so we have to set up everything. It has to be perfect for The Book!

*We do five minutes of decorating. It looks beautiful*

*Knock Knock Knock*

Me: The Book is here! The Book is here!

*I open the door and The Book comes in*

Everyone but The Book: HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE BOOK!!

TB: Thank you.

The rest of the night they hung out with The Book. They played games, talked about life, and ate food. The Book was another year older.

For The Books birthday I deleted all the not useful parts. The Book liked that a lot. 

Happy Birthday Theories, Conspiracies, and Other Stuff and may you have a better 2017 than the rest of us! 

Ruby-Boo is over and out!