Harry Potter (Gay warning)

Back again,

I was just looking at some Theories by entrenched and I came across her Harry Potter one. I'm sort of going to reply back to it. Is everyone cool with this? Yeah. Okay onto the Myth. Sorry if this does offend some people.

I am assuming that everyone knows the Story of Harry Potter so I will not explain it to you 'cause you ready know it. Do not be a troll and say "I haven't" 'cause I know you have and we all know it.

The thing is, is that in entrenched's myth she was talking about it that the magical world is gay and every character is gay. I see it as if people are part of the community (you may know what I am talking about).

Harry Potter is more about learning who you are. This may include things that you may have not have known before. Hagrid was probably the one person that told him he was gay and gave him a letter to come stay at this place where his Uncle and Aunty will not hurt him or judge him and everyone will understand.

The purebloods pick on muggleborns because they don't understand the community as much. The purebloods are probably just gay, lesbian, or bi ("your not bi, your confused" #Kurt Gallifreyan_camper (I got that wrong didn't I)) while muggleborns are more likely to be Trans. Half-bloods will probably be all the weird things in between (Pan, Demi, A).

The teachers are telling them to embrace it. Some people make fun of people like Neville because he is probably not the brightest kid and isn't like them.

Now to Voldemort. He is the Homophobic people combined into one. He doesn't want this facility to go ahead and belong there. He grabs a clan of people that are also Homophobic and kill off people that are apart of it and killed people that were okay with it.

I am done. Please no questions why, what, where, who, and how 'cause I just came up with this on the top of my head.

Also this book got up to 1k reads!!! Woooo!

I love y'all,

I will see you next time,

Bye,

Boo

P.S Jay from the Kubscouts is that DUDE!

P.P.S Sorry I just had to