Taylor Swift Parody

When you minus 22 by 15 it will be alright because.                   (15 and 22)
We'll all turn Mad.                                                                         (Wonderland)
Ohhhhhhh I have a Blank Space baby.                                          (Blank Space)
And I know wouldn't of told nobody if I died for you.                  (Cold as you)
So why can't you see.                                                                    (You belong with me)
That you were Romeo.                                                                  (Love Story)
And I knew you were trouble when you walked in.                     (I knew you were trouble)
I was Enchanted to meet you.                                                      (Enchanted)
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.                    (Back to December)
But with that that 'Baby I'm right here' smile.                              (Moment I knew)
And he is handsome as hell.                                                         (Wildest Dreams)
'Cause baby, we got the Bad Blood now.                                       (Bad Blood)
But Everything has Changed.                                                        (Everything has Changed)
'Cause we will never go out of Style.                                            (Style)
I can't breathe without you.                                                          (Breathe)
But I have Teardrops on my Guitar                                               (Tear drops on my guitar)
You and I'll be Safe and Sound
Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh.                                                              (Safe and Sound)

This is a great song in my opinion.
So like if you like.
Thanks for Reading it.

From
Yawn