Why is the Sky Blue?

Hello my lovely people who read this book!

I'm excited to say I am not dead today or have a broken nose. One thing people may be wondering at this book: why don't I have the most common theory of them all: Why is the Sky blue? Well, I don't really like the idea of all the theories I have thought of so far but I am going to say one that I am going to hold my ground on this cause I will not delete this part because it is to cringe. With saying that here it goes.

Once upon a time, a person who did not like the idea of living in a black and white world came up with an idea. How everything will be colourful. He set himself a quest to find something colourful to paint the world with. Days went by and he had no luck. He was giving up hope until he found something not black or white. He picked it up. It was a Rainbow coloured disk. When he picked it up he became huge. That moment he could place colours anywhere. He painted the land with everything except his favourite colour on the disk. He placed the colour blue as the sky because he wanted to see blue all day. When he was done, he shrunk back to his normal size.

After a couple of days, he decided that he didn't like the colour blue anyways.

The End.

Hope you liked it.

Bye,
Boo