1 (Dan)

"Hello Internet!"

"Hey guys!"

"And welcome to our new video, Phil is not on fire 8!"

I look at Phil, a smile creeping to my lips.

"So, we haven't done this in a... while," Phil says, eyes trained on the camera.

"Phil, we haven't made a video in weeks because of the touring," I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, and we thought," Phil glances at me and then back at the camera. "Since we've been putting this off for a while..."

"PINOF 8!" I screech enthusiastically. Phil bursts out laughing and leans forward.

"Where's the marker Dan?" He says, leaning back into his bed.

"The magical marker is..." I search around the room, trying to find where I put it. "Phil, where'd it go?"

Phil shrugs awkwardly from his position.

"And you're just not going to get up-- fine, fine," I lean into the camera. "I'll get it."

"Thanks, Danny-boy."

"Don't call me that again."

"Okay, Danny-boy."

"You'd better to edit this out," I say back to him.

I make my way over to his desk, right under his new mirror. I check my hair before looking for the marker. I scan over the top few things before moving things around. I look under useless papers, stuffed animals, and that infamous lion he got when he first started YouTube.

Phil is always misplacing things, but as I look on the desk, the marker seems to have vanished. "Where the heck is that marker?" I call to him again. I push aside the little collectables we brought back from America.

"I dunno," he says stupidly. I turn to glare at him. "What?" He pulls his little smirk, sitting up. The green and blue bedsheets move with him.

"I can't find it--" I stop, my hand catching something in the drawer I was banging around in.

I pull my hand away sharply and shut the drawer harder than I intended. Phil hasn't found IT not yet.

Good. I'm not ready to leave yet.

"You okay over there Dan?" Phil says, sitting up and breaking his gaze from the camera and looking at me. I realize he was talking to fill the time.

"Yeah," I murmur immediately.

"How long does it take to find a marker?"

"It's not just any marker, it has to be the magical marker."

I can almost hear Phil nod his head sarcastically.

"Okay."

Phil talks some more, but I'm more concentrated on my beating heart. I try to slow it, to act normal. Phil is, hopefully, not going to find IT for a while, but one could only hope.

I swallowed hard, and suddenly I feel breath on the back of my neck.

"Phil--" I whirl around, my face so close to his, our noses almost touch.

I can feel my cheeks growing red, and I look away, my heart skipping two, three, four beats. He continues to stare, and his blue-green eyes seem more vibrant than ever.

"Phil, we have to... video," I choke out, stepping out of his way. A smirk settles on his face and he pulls a marker out from behind him.

"I believe this is what you're looking for, my good sir," he says, his smirk growing deeper.