Chapter Five- Edited

**When you see ITIHYKOL that stand for It's That I Hate You Kind of Love**

I hissed in pain as Jay released my sore wrists from a barked order by Carson. Apparently the future Alpha feels like he can touch me however, but his minions, not so much.

It's not like I own my body or anything.

"Let me out!" I screeched, aiming for the murder's eyes beside me. First I'm going to kill this future Beta for my brother and then run like hell.

Jay leaned away against the car door with a sneer, just avoiding my blows. "Car, do I have permission to restrain your mate? She's a maniac!"

Carson spun in his seat with a low growl, gleaming eyes set on Jay. "Don't talk to her in that way! I'll rip your-"

"Keep it PG kids!" The blond wolf interrupted beside me holding both his hands palms up.

Jay scoffed, sounding annoyed. "Yeah, I get it, she's the Ring to your Golem, but I know for a damn fact I am not going to go a whole car ride with her trying to bitch slap me." He glanced at me haughtily. "Like she could."

I gritted my teeth. Who gives a damn if he's like ten times stronger and half wolf. This asshole is going to DIE.

With an outraged cry, I started slapping him as hard as I could, stupid tears building in my eyes. Jay easily blocked me with his arm, looking angry and his eyes turning a demonic black. I should probably be getting scared right now, but truthfully I don't have it in me.

I got claimed by a sexy possessive werewolf, stole my friends car keys, ran from said wolf who tracked me down, watched my brother get murdered and then got kidnapped in one day. On top of that there's this tiny part of me that wants to kiss the daylights out of the future Alpha.

Did I mention that all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out?

That said, I think I deserve to beat the living shit out of my brothers killer.

The next instant I know something spicy and crunchy is being shoved in my mouth. I gagged, and coughing tore the stale taco from my mouth. What the hell?

I turned to glare at the stupid mutt who shoved week old Mexican food in my mouth. What kind of person does that? Oh, right. He's not a person, he's a damn werewolf.

Carson gave me a look with so much apology and seriousness, I immediately dismissed the taco from my mind and focused on the new butterflies racing in my stomach. Any girl would dream of getting mad butterflies from a hot guy staring right at you. But, probably not if they knew this guy was a werewolf. Therefore these are evil, evil butterflies.

"Listen, you need to calm down." Carson said calmly. "There's no way you're getting out of this car and there is no possible way I am going to let you run away from me again. Try all you want when we get to the house, but for now I need you to relax, sweetheart."

I stared at him in disbelief as his soothing voice washed over me. Maybe he had a point. Sighing in reluctant defeat, I lay back in the seat, deciding to focus on blinking away the hot tears. Carson gave me a small flashing smile and started the car, pulling me away from the only home I have ever known.

Is there still a possibility that this is just a little nightmare? Probably not.

Jay gave me a glinting glare and turned away from me to look out the window as we drove down my street. I resisted the urge to stick my tongue out at him. There was still a part of me that wanted to strangle him. But, who was I kidding? I have no chance against a werewolf, especially a Beta with two others to back him up.