Chapter Six-Edited

**When you see ITIHYKOL that stand for It's That I Hate You Kind of Love**

Why in the world did I have to put on flats this morning? Sneakers would have gone just fine with this stupid dress, but no, flats were more fashionable.

I want to beat the creator of "fashionable" with a frying pan.

I was no more than ten feet away when I felt warm muscular arms scooping me up bridal style. I stared up at Carson in shock and disbelief. I should've known I would be caught so easily. The werewolf frowned at me, but I caught amusement dancing merrily in his eyes. If he wasn't the future alpha of werewolves, so much stronger, and able to summon a pack of wolves with a snap of his fingers, I would probably slap him to kingdom come.

Instead, I went with the next best option, screaming bloody murder and wrestling in his arms like a rabid animal. He ticked his tongue and shook his head like I was a naughty child. I gasped as he threw me over his broad shoulder and walked back to his friends, or should I say "cult-members".

"Let me go!" I shouted, pounding against his back. I was hit with a sense of Deja Vu, oh yeah, I did the same thing when he grabbed me the first time...

This is not going to become a regular occurrence. So, I got caught now, that doesn't mean I'll stop trying to get away. Next opportunity I get, I'm out if here!

"I knew she would run, pay up Zach." Jay muttered, and by muttered I mean practically shouted. No doubt, in hopes to make me upset. But, what can you expect from a werewolf?

"Fine, fine." Zach grumbled, slapping a twenty dollar bill in the other's hand.

I glared at them, as Carson walked with me to the dark front doors. My eyes widened; I can't go in there! I was seized with an icy fear, there's no way I could go in a werewolf's pack house! "Put me down!"

"Nope." Carson said, popping the "p".

I let out a furious shriek and doubled my efforts to get free. I can't go in there! I can't go in there! I can't go in there! "Please, please, let me go!" I cried. "I can't go in there! Please!"

Carson hesitated for only a second before opening the door and walking in with an;"We're home!"

"Let me go you stupid animal!" I screeched.

To my shock and fleeting happiness he set me down beside him with a smooth swing. I stumbled slightly and whipped my arm away as he steadied me with a hand. Without an ounce of hesitation I sprinted to the door only to skid to halt as Jay smirked with crossed arms before me.

"What? Am I in your way, human?"

My heart thudded in my chest as I ran for the window, fumbling with it clumsily. I shrieked when it didn't open. Whipping my head around, I dived behind the couch, and ripped the expensive lamp from its cord. Holding it in front of me like a weapon I tried to focus on where I would hit if they would approach.

What the heck, I'm going for the jewels!

All three of them stared at me with crossed arms as if I was the crazy one! Me! "Stay back." I warned loudly and then nearly wincing after my words shook. Curse me and my stupid voice! There was a moment of awkward silence including Jay and Zach shooting each other disbelieving looks, like 'can you believe this girl?' I bet they would feel the same as me if they were the ones kidnapped by unnatural creatures! I'm not crazy!

The silence was interrupted by Carson dissolving into fits of loud laughter. "O-oh, hell, that was freakin' hilarious, sweetheart!" He kept laughing and laughing

I blinked and nervously tightened my hands around the lamp's neck. He was laughing? Does he enjoy others fear or something? Carson has to be more evil than I thought! I knew there is something wrong with this guy! Besides being a werewolf that is.