Chapter Forty-Three: Hold up...Marry?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, sorry for the wait, I've been busy but I will try to get back on and update everyday like before (: Thank you for all my followers and fans. Love you guys, you're all awesome. Keep reading and vote/comment/suggest? Thanks.

~Amazinglaugh1

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

I threw my last pair of clothing into the suitcase and shut it. It's been a month since the Perry incident and since Jenson kissed me by the waterfall. I haven't heard from Perry which has been good as long as it stays that way and she's not planning anything. I'm still on the look out for her and her devious mind. Jenson and I have been hanging out more but there has been no repeat of the kiss. I don't know what we are but he's still a great friend to me...for now. Ryder still hasn't talked to me since the night downstairs when Jenson and Kameryn had eavesdropped on us. Benji and Rayne were always going on dates, to be honest I never knew Benji would be considered a romantic. Which Rayne had told me differently and that he was the most romantic guy ever, and I did not need to know that to be honest. I never told her about Jenson taking me to the waterfall and I know she'll be pissed because I haven't.

Ashley's baby bump was getting bigger by the second and Barrett was actually happier then I've seen him in a long time. I know they'll do just fine together. Ashley still hasn't told me what she wanted to when Perry interrupted. I made a mental note to ask about that. There was a knock on the door and then it was shoved open and Kameryn popped his head inside.

"Ready Aria?" he asked. I nodded and looked around making sure I got everything I wanted.

"Yup," I told him.

"Aight, well the jet's outside," he informed me. We were bout to go to Tennessee for their family trip they take every summer. I picked up my suitcase and he kindly asked, "Need help?"

"No I got it, Kam, thanks though," I responded, smiling at him. He smiled back, his dimples showing, before stepping back and walking away from my room. I followed after him to see a very sleepy Jenson leaving his room. I laughed and his blue eyes snapped up to mine.

"What?" he groggily asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up so late, Jenson," I smirked.

"Maybe you shouldn't give advice," Jenson retorted. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, walking away.

"Aria, let me help you-"

"I've got it, Barrett," I cut him off, skipping toward the elevator with my luggage slapping against my legs.

"Whatever you say," he chuckled, stepping into the elevator with me once it opened.

"How are you and Ashley?" I asked, smiling at him.

"We're great," he beamed, glancing at me, "Thanks Aria, for everything."

"I think you owe it more to Kameryn," I laughed. He blushed and murmured, "Can't believe my little cousin told me off."

I laughed harder, "He was so wise that day."

"You're right though, I owe him a lot. If he hadn't done that I wouldn't have stepped up and asked her to marry me. I wouldn't have got to love her and love our unborn child-"

"Hold up...marry?" I shrieked, just as the doors slid open to reveal a line of boys waiting for us. He smirked at me, "Yeah didn't she tell you? She said she was going to..."

Then I remembered that she wanted to tell me something that one night. This must've been it.

"I think she was...but we sort of got interrupted," I explained.

"Oh okay," Barrett sighed before chuckling, "Well now you know." He ruffled up my hair and waltzed out of the elevator. I quickly followed him, my bags hanging loosely in my hands.

"Is that everyone?" Mrs. Woods asked, counting the heads before smiling, "Alright, darlings, pile up into the jet and lets go."

Everyone made their way out of the house and toward the jet. I took a deep breath and felt someone beside me. I turned to see Tyler and Kameryn. Grasshopper's hand was linked in Kameryn's. We climbed onto the jet and took our seats. Tyler sat on my right side while Kameryn sat on my left and put Grasshopper in his lap. I smiled, those boys are so sweet. Then Tyler had to turn to me and asks, "Hey Aria, do you like tapes and CDs? Cause I'm gonna tape this dick to your forehead so you can CD's nuts." Kameryn burst out laughing and some of the boys turned to look our ways with different expressions. Some were amused while others were disgusted and horrified. I turned my head and gazed straight ahead, heat filling my cheeks as Tyler chuckled beside me. I caught Jenson's gaze and he smirked before laughing and turning away. Callis climbed over me to sit beside Tyler and I sighed. This was going to be a long flight.