Epilogue: P.S Forever

Well I want to thank everyone of my readers. Especially jiji77 who has always been there to vote and comment. You are the best and I'm glad you like this book (: Thank you for all the votes and comments. You guys are amazing and have made me want to continue with my story. This is the epilogue but it isn't the end of the Woods boys. There will be a Sequel. Well Enjoy (:

~amazinglaugh1

_________________________________________________

EPILOGUE

Once I was seated on the plane, I glanced at the jewelry box that Ryder had brought to me. I trailed my hands across the surface, closing my eyes as all of the memories flooded through my mind. It truly has been one crazy summer, but I couldn't imagine it being any different.

I popped open the box, looking for the yellow post-it note that had started this journey. Instead I found a folded up piece of notebook paper. I opened it up and read it silently,

Aria,

I know things didn't go the way you had planned it to. Hell, not even the way I planned it to. But it turned out for the better. All of the pain we suffered, the lies, the secrets, the heartbreak, it made us stronger. It made you who you are now. Believe it or not, before you came, this family was a wreck, if we even dared call us that back then. Princess, you brought us together. You'll remain in our hearts until you get back. Especially mine. Whether you like it or not, you are part of the family, and I will always remember that kiss...

~Ryder Woods

A photo fell out and I picked it up. It was the day we all got our picture taken together and at the bottom it read, "P.S Forever <3" with everyone's signature. I held it up to my heart and gazed out the window as I flew away from L.A, the place I dared to call home. I don't know how, or when, but The Woods family had become a part of me, and I sure was glad. I'll never forget them and their crazy ways. As, this was just the beginning.