{Prologue}

~2 admins/writers to this account/story Sarah_Haynes Yoonmin321 so follow our original accounts if you aren't yet! Thanks! This is both of our first collaboration so I hope you enjoy~

"Jimin-ah...what are you doing?" Jungkook asked Jimin, who was standing in front of the mirror.

"Nothing." Jimin said and turned around.

"What were you doing in front of the mirror for so long anyways?" Jungkook asked Jimin as he approached the door.

"Oh I was just looking at my abs." Jimin replied, reaching out for Jungkook's hand.

Jimin and Jungkook were dating each other for last one month. Jimin, who had made it clear that he liked Jungkook since the beginning was happy as ever, as Jungkook had finally accepted him.

"Oh okay." Jungkook said and took Jimin's hand, intertwining their fingers. Jimin glanced at the mirror one last time and found Jungkook glaring at him.

"What?" He asked Jungkook.

"Nothing. Just stop looking at the mirror more than you look at me." He said and pulled Jimin outside, into the living room.

"Are you jealous, Jungkook?" Jimin asked playfully.

"Yes. I am." Jungkook replied and pursed his lips. Taking a hint from this, Jimin leaned closer and kissed Jungkook on his cheek.

Jungkook blushed slightly as he looked away, trying to hide his blush. "Don't be Jealous... I will always be yours." Jimin whispered and laughed as Jungkook hid his face in his hand.

"Don't be like that, Jiminie. I am still not used to you doing that to me." Jungkook whined and buried his face in a pillow.

Jimin smirked and sat back on the couch. "All right. But get used to it. I am not wasting any second of our time now." Jimin said. Jungkook just nodded and sat next to Jimin.

Jungkook had come over at Jimin's house to hang out and celebrate their one month anniversary.

"So, what should we do?" Jimin asked Jimin.

"I thought you already planned that out!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin just shook his head.

"No, I haven't planned anything... yet. I thought, since we are a couple now, both our views should count." Jimin said.

Jungkook teased,  "Wow... I never knew you were so considerate."

"Hmm... so, what do you want to do? Should we go out and have dinner?" Jimin said.

"It sounds like a good idea, but... I... I..." Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin looked at him. "What is it, Jungkook? I'm the only one here... what do you have in mind?" Jimin asked, concerned.

"I... shall we... you know... just stay here and... make ou... I mean..." Jungkook was still stuttering, but Jimin suddenly held his wrist.

"You really want to do that? I thought I made you nervous..." Jimin asked Jungkook with a smirk.

Jungkook nodded and Jimin sat on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook's eyes widened and Jimin leaned in for a kiss.

Jimin held Jungkook's face in his hands as their lips touched. Jungkook moaned softly as Jimin slipped his tongue in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook locked his arms behind Jimin's neck and Jimin held Jungkook's waist.

Everything was going pretty intense. Jungkook slipped his hands under Jimin's shirt and started taking it off.

Halfway through, there was a loud knock on the front door and they both jumped.