{Chapter 2}

~~~~Enjoy~~~

Finally it was time for Jungkook to go back to school. It had actually been a week since he was out of the hospital so Jimin hadn't stayed there the whole time with him.

Jungkook got ready and stepped out of his door to go to school. There stood Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

Jimin smiled, but then it faded, remembering how Jungkook lost his memories.

"Uh... I just thought you would need help getting to school." Jimin lied.

"Oh... Thanks." The two walked to Jungkook's school and Jimin waved bye as he left.

Now if was lunch time, Jungkook was sitting in the cafeteria, all alone as usual. He didn't have any friends, and if he did he didn't remember and no one walked up to him to say hi.

Sitting there, he wondered about his situation. That weird boy, Jimin would follow him everywhere like he was a lost puppy and his teachers would give him a worried look each time he walked into any class. He was tired of people sympathising and fussing all over him.

I can take care of myself for god's sake. And even if I couldn't, I have that Jimin boy to take care of me. Why don't people stop staring at me like I lost a loved one?

He thought and slammed his fist on the table, earning him glances from other students. Shaking his head, he walked out of the cafeteria, dumping his lunch in the bin.

He climbed the staircase until he reached the roof and walked out in the open air. This was his favorite spot to go to when he wanted to think to himself, even though it was his first day back to school, he felt like the roof was a good place to be at.

There was no one to disturb him here... no one to glare or glance at him like he were not normal.

He thought back to his accident. Weirdly, he did not remember what he was doing on that street at that moment.

"Why would I go near a movie theater? Why would I go out alone at night in the first place?" He thought out aloud.

You were with him.

A voice whispered in his head.

"With him? With who?" He asked himself.

You know.

The voice said.

"So, a voice is talking to me in my head. What's next? And no, I certainly do not know who it was." He said aloud.

"Oh no... You do know him." He heard someone speak from behind him.

Jungkook turned around and saw a faint outline of a person. He was smaller than him and looked pretty muscular, like he was working out.

"Who are you? What is your name?" Jungkook asked the person.

"My name does not matter. What matters is you remember." The person said and started fading away.

"No! Don't go! Who are you? What do I need to remember?" Jungkook shouted, racing that man.

"You need to remember, Jungkook... Just remember..." the man whispered and disappeared. Jungkook was left standing mid-way, his hand reaching out in thin air.

Jungkook sighed and sat at the edge of the roof, he looked down and saw a person with orange hair sitting on a bench, Jimin.

He got up and quickly went down stairs, "Jimin! What are you doing here?"

Jimin looked up from his phone and looked at Jungkook, "Oh... I was bored... That's all." Jimin smiled.

The truth was, Jimin would usually meet Jungkook for lunch even when he was at school.

Now that Jungkook's memories were gone, Jimin just decided to sit in the same spot they would usually have lunch.

"Oh... Well... Then while you're here... Would you like to eat lunch together? I was getting pretty bored since I don't have any friends..." Jungkook said.

Jimin's eyes widened and joy filled his heart. "Yeah, sure."

They took the last 15 minutes they had of lunch break to enjoy and eat with each other.

After that, Jimin waved goodbye and left.

Remember... A voice seemed to ring in his mind.

Remember what?

Jungkook spaced off in class, trying to remember his old memories. It didn't work.

After school, as Jungkook was walking home, he heard someone calling him.

"Kookie! Wait up!" He didn't understand that his nickname was Kookie so he didn't look back.

"Jungkook!" The person shouted and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook jumped and turned around.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh right... Jimin told me..." The boy said.

"Jimin? Are you one of Jimin's friends?" Jungkook asked.

The boy nodded, "Yes. I'm one of his former classmates too when we were in high school... My name is Taehyung."

Jungkook nodded, "Well... You seem to know my name... But Jimin didn't know me until the accident... How do you know me when you haven't even met me yet?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he tilted his head, "What do you mea-" Taehyung was then cut off by Jimin who came up behind him and slammed his hand in front of Taehyung's mouth.

"Don't say a word about it." Jimin whispered into Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung nodded and Jimin got off his tippy toes from reaching to cover Taehyung's mouth.

He walked over to Jimin, "Taehyung just wanted to make a new friend. I guess when I told him that I met someone who had lost his memories he decided to find him." Jimin left then glared at Taehyung to go along with it.

"Hm... Oh right... Well, it's nice to meet you, Taehyung." Jungkook nodded.

They went to a restaurant and met up with five other boys.

"You said you were bored without friends. So you could become friends with mine." Jimin offered as they say at the same table as them.

Jungkook looked at the five boys, they seemed to have pitiful eyes towards him... He hated that.

Jimin had warned his friends to pretend they never met. None of them agreed but Jimin pretty much black mailed all of them.

So that's what they would have to do.

Jungkook and Jimin wondered how the five boys would behave.

(Comment and Vote, Thanks)