{Chapter 1}

~Hey guys! Enjoy~

"You didn't have to do this for me, Mr... Mr..." Jungkook stuttered. Jimin was surprised. He did not even remember Jimin's name?

"I am Jimin. And don't call me Mr. I am not that elder to you too." Jimin told him.

"Okay. But you did not have to do this for me, Jimin. I could have gone home myself." Jungkook said to him.

Jimin almost snorted. "Gone home yourself? For God's sake, Jungkook... think rationally. How would you have gone home?" He said.

Jungkook was sitting in the seat next to mine, with his arm and leg wrapped in bandages. He looked down at his leg.

"Yeah... that. Well, thank you for giving me a lift." He said and smiled shyly at Jimin.

Jimin had to control the urge to touch his face. It broke his heart to see him like this. It broke his heart that he be could not even touch Jungkook. It broke his heart that he could not re-assure him.

Jimin drove over to his home and helped him out of my car. Jimin unlocked the door with the set of keys he had given him after they had started dating. Jungkook suddenly stopped walking.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Jimin asked him.

"How do you have the keys to my house? Hell, how did you even know where my house was? I did not tell you the way." Jungkook said and narrowed his eyes at Jimin.

Fuck.

What do I tell him now?Jimin thought to himself. How do I say that he himself gave me the keys not one week ago? How do I tell him I know his house because we were dating and had our first kiss here? He continued his thoughts.

"Um... the keys were on you when... you know..." Jimin said. He was too busy trying to keep his tears inside to complete his sentence.

"Oh. But then how do you know my address?" He asked Jimin, his eyes still narrowed.

"That... Hehe... um... it was on your medical chart." Jimin lied to him again, hoping he won't ask how his address got on the chart. It hurt like hell to lie to Jungkook. But then again, Jimin had to, to protect him. If Jimin told him the truth, he would freak out.

He will probably get too scared to even allow Jimin into his life. Then he won't be able to see him again. Ever.

Jungkook didn't doubt it and simply nodded. "All right. But... um... can you... can you help me to my room?" He stuttered.

Jimin's heart started beating fast because Jungkook would stutter like that when he used to remember Jimin.

Jimin nodded and put Jungkook's hand over his shoulder. Jimin ended up carrying him to his room as he was not able to walk that easily on his own.

Jimin's heart was beating fast the entire time he carried him. It felt like we were back together, but the truth was, they were not. He was as distant to him, as Korea was to America.

Jimin sat him down on his bed and tucked him in.

"I will be back in ten minutes." Jimin said to him.

He looked at me in surprise. "You are coming back?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am who. How do you think are you going to manage around the house without me?" Jimin asked him matter-of-factly.

"Yes... you are right. I hate to say this, but yes, I won't be able to do this without your help." He said and Jimin nodded, leaving him to lie on his bed in peace.

Jimin went straight to his house and came back with his clothes.

As he walked into Jungkook's room, Jungkook was already asleep.

Jining finally let out his feelings.

The tears he was holding back all day, finally poured down his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook... I really am." Jimin sat on the floor, leaning his back against Jungkook's bed, trying to get rid of tears that were falling.

Eventually, he fell asleep on Jungkook's floor, crying himself to sleep.

The next morning, Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook staring at him from his bed.

Jimin sat up, "Sorry... I fell asleep in here without your permission."

Jungkook shrugged, "It's okay. You helped me out a lot. Are you ok, though? Your eyes seemed all puffy and red."

Jimin nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine." He lied and stood up. "Hungry?"

Jungkook thought for a bit, "Yeah, I am."

"Okay. I'll make you some food." Jimin was about to lean in for a kiss but stopped just in time when their faces were inches apart.

He had forgotten for a second that Jungkook had lost his memories.

"Um..." Jimin blushed. "I'll be right back with your food." He left the room.

Jungkook sighed after Jimin left the room, "I wonder who he is... He seems nice... But... There's something he isn't telling me..." Jungkook mumbled.

Finally Jimin came back with breakfast and they ate it together.

"So Jungkook..." Jimin said all of a sudden.

"Yeah?" Jungkook said with food in his mouth.

"How would you like to be... Friends?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"Friends? Uh sure." Jungkook nodded.

"Really? Great! Oh, by the way... If you see my phone number in your phone... That's uh because the doctor told me to do so since I was a witness." Jimin told him another lie.

"Oh, I see. Weird... But that's okay." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin nodded as he continued to eat his food.

Jimin had just realized the fact, the way he would get Jungkook back... Was to start all over again.

(Comment and Vote, Thanks!)