{Chapter 9}

~Hey guys I @yoonmin321 didn't help write the last few chapters since I was busy but here I am now~
~Enjoy

The pitch blackness that Jungkook had seen had now turned into pure whiteness as he opened his eyes. His version was a bit blurry and all he could see were figures next to him.

"Jungkook!" A voice he barely recognized shouted out.

"Jungkook, are you awake?" He heard Taehyung's voice say after.

Finally his vision became more clear and he saw Taehyung and one of the guys he met with Jimin and Taehyung, if he remembered right, Jin?

"Where am I?" Jungkook finally was able to speak.

"You're in the hospital." Taehyung told him right away.

"Why is Jin hyung here? I barely know him..." Jungkook looked at Jin.

"Um... Taehyung found you had collapsed so he called me for help." Honestly it was the other way around. Jin had found Jungkook and had called Jimin, but Jimin wasn't answering so he called Taehyung.

"Oh... Thanks hyungs... Um... So why am I in the hospital?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Well we rushed you here and they just put you in a room and hooked you up to ivs." Taehyung said.

"Are you feeling any better? You don't feel sick, right?" Jin stood up and placed a hand on Jungkook's forehead, checking his temperature.

Jungkook didn't get all flustered when Jin touched him like when Jimin would have touched him.

"Sorry for his behavior, he's like the 'mom' of the group." Taehyung explained.

"I-I'm fine." Jungkook stuttered.

"That's good..." Jin said, still seeming like he was concerned.

The doctor came in and did a small check up on Jungkook, "Looks like he passed out because of an anxiety attack. He can leave today." The doctor said and left.

"Anxiety attack? What were you worried about?" Jin looked at the younger and asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't know..." He lied, not wanting to tell them that he was worrying about Jimin.

Finally, Jungkook was let out of the hospital and the three boys decided to go get some coffee.

"What would you like?" Jin asked, digging for money through his wallet.

"Just an Americano..." Jungkook spoke quietly.

Jin ordered the drinks and sat down at a table with the other two.

"So where has Jimin been lately?" Jin asked, not having a clue where he was.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung tensed up.

"Instead of talking about Jimin, what about the weather, nice weather right?" Taehyung smiled as he changed the subject.

Jin just looked at him, confused.

"Jimin's gone." Jungkook spoke up, "He left Seoul..."  He tried his best to stop tears from falling.

Jin's eyes widened, "O-oh."

"Jungkook, can I speak with you?"  Taehyung asked, getting out of his seat and dragging Jungkook to the bathroom.

"How did you know??" Taehyung questioned.

"That Jimin left? I found a note on his bed when I went to his house to look for him after he had called me just to say 'Goodbye Jungkook' " Jungkook explained.