{Chapter 7}

~Hey guys! Please Vote and Comment! Thanks!~

 The next day Jimin was walking to Jungkook's house, wanting to pick him up and drop him off at school, he even texted him telling him so.

However, he was surprised when he didn't get any reply from Jungkook. 

So, he texted him again,

To: Jungkook<3

Where are you? 

After about five minutes, his phone pinged and Jimin whipped the mobile out of his pocket. Jungkook had replied.

From: Jungkook<3

I am at my school.

Jimin frowned. 

To: Jungkook<3

What are you doing in school so early? I am waiting for you in front of your house.

From: Jungkook<3

That's none of your business. I am well now and can walk to school on my own. Go back... And I will walk back home on my own too. Don't worry about it.

Jimin scowled. To say Jungkook was acting weird would have been an understatement.

Why is he being like this? Even when we weren't dating, he would never cut me off like that. I wonder what's up with him...

He thought to himself, but shrugged the thought away. 

He might be in a bad mood. After all, he must have had to get up early in the morning to reach school this early.

He thought and started walking back home. 

On the way, he met Taehyung. 

"Oh hey Taehyung!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"Hmm... hi." Taehyung said and continued walking.

Now what's up with him? I guess everyone is in bad mood today.

Jimin chuckled to himself and went home.

After 3 hours

It was lunch break in Jungkook's school and Jimin was standing in front of Jungkook's school, deciding whether or not to go in and eat lunch with him. In the end, he decided to text Jungkook.

To: Jungkook<3

Hey Jungkook! I am here, in front of your school... Wanna have lunch with me?

Jimin typed out and sent the message. His phone pinged, indicating a reply from Jungkook.

From: Jungkook<3

No. I am going to sit in the cafeteria. Goodbye.

Jimin frowned at the curt reply. Jungkook never cut him off like that. Sighing loudly, Jimin made his way to the nearby food court.

Without Kookie, I might as well eat alone...

Jimin thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping on his shoulder. He looked up to find Taehyung standing. 

"What are you doing alone, Jimin?" Taehyung asked him. 

"Well, Jungkook ditched me to eat in cafeteria. I don't have anyone to eat with, so here I am, eating alone." He said with false enthusiasm. The truth was, he hardly felt like eating anything. Without Jungkook, lunch didn't seem like an interesting prospect.