{Chapter 8}

Jungkook was sitting in his room, thinking about the entire incident that happened two days ago. 

Sighing loudly, he unlocked his phone, the first time after that incident. His eyes widened to see 88 messages and 23 missed calls from Jimin and Taehyung. Not wanting to read Jimin's texts, he opened Taehyung's messages. 

From: Taehyung hyung

Jungkook... please come back.

From: Taehyung hyung

Please let us explain....

From: Taehyung hyung

Come back, Jungkook... please. I can't look at Jimin. He has been crying for the past four hours.

From: Taehyung hyung

Jungkook! Please read the messages! Please! Jimin has still not stopped crying... He is not eating anything either... Please... I can't bear to look at him.

From: Taehyung hyung

JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU FUCKING READ THESE MESSAGES AND COME BACK! JIMIN CUT HIMSELF TODAY AND THE CUT MARKS KEEP ON INCREASING! PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T COME BACK, YOU MIGHT BE AT HIS FUNERAL TOMORROW. PLEASE COME BACK. I BEG YOU!!!!!!!

Jungkook closed his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks. He never thought his leaving will affect Jimin to this extent. 

Even after saying those harsh words to Jimin, he had felt bad, and wanted to go back and hug him so bad... but what had been said, had been said. He could not take his words back. 

Taking a deep breath in, he opened Jimin's message box.

From: Jimin hyung

Jungkook... where are you? 

From: Jimin hyung  

I can't find you

From: Jimin hyung 

Where are you Jungkook?

From: Jimin hyung 

I am sorry

From: Jimin hyung 

I am so sorry Jungkook

From: Jimin hyung

Jungkook please come back! I can't live without you! Please! Please come back! I am Sorry!! :(

From: Jimin hyung 

Please answer my calls... why are you not answering them? Am I that bad? Did I hurt you so much? Am I so bad that you don't want me anymore? Do you want me out of your life?

More tears rolled down Jungkook's eyes. Tears streaked his face as he read those messages. 

It hurt him to think Jimin thought that way. No matter how angry he was then, he never meant to hurt Jimin so much. He stopped reading, but his phone pinged loudly. 

It was a text from Jimin.

Jungkook hurriedly opened the message and read it.

From: Jimin hyung 

Fine. You are not answering my calls or replying to me. I think I can assume that you really don't want me in your life. Fine, I will go, Jungkook. But... I am going to call you one last time today. Please answer it. I want to hear your voice for the last time. Please...

 As if on cue, Jungkook's phone ringed and he dropped the phone on the ground from shock.

Recovering from shock, he immediately picked it off the ground and answered the phone.

"J... Jimin?" Jungkook asked, hoping to hear cheerful voice.

But only silence greeted him.

"Hello? Jimin?" Jungkook tried again, but still, no one answered him. Jungkook double checked the caller id. It was Jimin who had called him.

"Jimin I know its you. Why aren't you answering me?" Jungkook asked again, getting frustrated.

"Jungkook..." Jungkook heard someone call his name softly.

"Jimin!?" He exclaimed.

"Jungkook." Jimin said, sounding relieved.

"Yes, Jimin. It's me." Jungkook said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes again. Jungkook could hear Jimin sigh and stifle a sob.

"Jimin? Are you crying?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

"Goodbye, Jungkook." Jimin said and ended the call. 

"JIMIN!" Jungkook screamed into his phone, but he was greeted by a beep that indicated that the call had ended.

Jungkook got scared.

What did he mean by 'Goodbye, Jungkook'? Is he really leaving me? What if he does leave me? What do I do? Ottoke!? Ottoke!?

He thought, pacing in his room.

Fuck it all... I'll just go to his house and talk it out with him. 

Jungkook decided and made his way to Jimin's house. He opened Jimin's house's door with the spare keys Jimin gave him when he had come over at his place. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook called, but got no answer in reply.

"Jimin are you there?" Still no one answered him.

Oh God I hope he hasn't left.

Jungkook thought as he ran towards Jimin's room. He turned the knob and opened the door.

"Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed, but found no one in the room. He found a note on Jimin's bed.

He rushed to it and opened it.

Dear Jungkook,

There is a lot I have to say to you right now, but I am sorry, I cannot.

I just want you to know, that I have enjoyed the time I spent with you till now... 

I have no right to say this, but I am sorry. I am sorry if I hurt you in anyway.

What am I saying. I have hurt you in ways even you cannot imagine. And I am sorry for that. I am so, so sorry for that.

The fact that you are reading this means that I have already left. Please don't try to track me down, I want to be alone for a while... think things out. 

We will meet again, I promise. I will come back... hopefully, until then, you will have realized what exactly was going on. 

Till then, I wish you the best of luck. Please be the same adorable bunny that I once knew. Don't loose your innocence, it makes you more sweet. Please be happy and always care for others like you did.  Most importantly, don't lose your hope. 

I am going to stop here, but before I go, I want to tell you, that you were always my favorite. Taehyung and I were never dating. We both are just best friends. We are really close to each other, that's all. If I had to choose between you and  Taehyung, I will always choose you. Just know that I have always like you. 

Okay, that's all. This has been long enough. I will be going now.

Take care of yourself...

Goodbye, Kookie. I will miss you.

Yours, 

Park Jimin.

A single tear rolled down Jungkook's eye and he collapsed on the floor from shock, and everything went black after that.

(Comment and Vote! Thanks! )