{Chapter 4}

~Hey guys! Please comment and vote~

Jungkook was sleeping in his room when his alarm rang. He woke up and looked at the time.

"Dang I'm late." He whispered before rushing to the bathroom. He had overslept as usual and had only half an hour for the school to start.

After having a quick wash, he wore his uniform and rushed outside his house, trying to walk as fast as his sprained ankle would allow. He reached his school almost fifteen minutes late, but for some weird reason, the gates to the school were closed. There were no students in view and even the security guard had disappeared somewhere.

Thoroughly confused, he took out his mobile and looked at the date.

It was Sunday.

How did I forget a weekend!

He thought to himself, hitting his head. School these days was very tiring for him because of his injuries. The only day he would look forward to was a Sunday and he had forgotten to switch his alarm off.

What should I do now? My ankle is hurting from walking fast all the distance. Maybe I should call Jimin. He is always anxious to help me out anyways.

He thought and dialled Jimin.

"Hello? Jungkook?" Jimin answered his phone.

"Yes, it is me..."

"Why did you call me this early? Is something the matter?" Jimin asked, worried.

"No, nothing is wrong. Actually, I forgot it was Sunday today and came to school in a hurry."

"Pabo. Are you okay?"

"The thing is, I thought I was late and hurried to the school. So now, my ankle is hurting really bad. Do you think you can come here and pick me up?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Stay where you are, I will be there in fifteen minutes."

"Ne, arraso." Jungkook said and hung up.

After 20 minutes

Jungkook was sitting on one of the benches near the school gate, playing on his phone. Suddenly, a car came up and a door swung open.

It was Jimin.

"Jungkook! Come on!" Jimin said and Jungkook limped to the car.

"Why did you have to run with your ankle fractured?" Jimin asked Jungkook once he closed the door.

"Well, if you didn't hear me on the phone, I thought it was a school day and I was late." Jungkook replied with a frown.

"All right. Next time, check your calendar before hurrying. Are you sure your foot is ok?" Jimin asked him with concern.

"Ne, I think it is just sprained. Don't worry. Just take me back home." Jungkook said.

"Okay. And call me before rushing next time. I live close by." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled at him.

"Arraso." Jungkook said.

You are looking at it.

A voice whispered in Jungkook's head.

"Looking at what?" He whispered to himself.

At your answer.

"My answer? Which answer?" Jungkook said out aloud.

"Jungkook are you okay? What are you talking about?" Jimin asked him, but Jungkook just shook his head.

"Nothing. Just drive."

Jimin sighed and concentrated on driving.

After about Ten minutes, they reached Jungkook's house.

"Thank you, Jimin. And I am sorry if I woke you up before." Jungkook said.

"Aish... now you say it, I am hungry. I did not have my breakfast." Jimin said and pouted like a small child.

"How about you come in and I make you some cereal? I haven't had my breakfast either." Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"All right, fair enough. I am hungry already." Jimin said, licking his lips. And just to prove his point, his stomach grumbled loudly. Jungkook laughed and ushered him in.

"Wahh... that was so nice... thank you, Jungkook." Jimin said, draining the milk in his bowl in one gulp.

"It was nothing... don't say thank you for that." Jungkook said.

He is still too modest. I miss him so much. It's been only two weeks and I want him to remember me already. What am I going to do if he can't remember me at all?

Jimin thought and placed his hand over Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook sat up straight and looked at Jimin.

"W... what are you doing, Jimin?" He stuttered.

"Nothing." Jimin replied, leaning in.

"Ji... Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed, panicking. Jimin didn't pay attention to Jungkook as their lips brushed against each other.

"Jungkook... " Jimin muttered, before pressing his lips to Jungkook's.

"JIMIN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Jungkook shouted and pushed Jimin away from him, his face red.

Jimin's eyes went wide, he really couldn't remember...

"I'm sorry... I'm just not myself today." Jimin apologized.

"Ok..." Jungkook looked away.

Jimin ate his cereal in silence and once he was done, he said bye to Jungkook and left.

Why is my heart beating so quickly? Jungkook thought to himself.

Once Jimin got home, he went straight to his room and laid on his bed. He had his arm, over his eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks.

When he was done with his little for, he grabbed a razor he had laying down and just stared at it.

"I really can't live without you, Jungkook."

(Please Comment and Vote)

Amnesiac/JiKookFanfic/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें