{Chapter 5}

~Hey guys please vote and comment~

Jimin was sitting in his room, staring at the razor.

"I really can't live without you, Jungkook." He said and swiped the blade over his wrist without giving it a second thought.

He winced at the pain as blood oozed out and spilled on his shirt. He didn't care about his shirt and laid down on the bed.

"Jungkook... please come back to me." He sobbed as the pain slowly spread from his wrist to his elbow. "Please, Jungkook... please remember me. I can't live without you." He sobbed and buried his head in his pillow.

After a few minutes, he went to sleep, tired of today's happenings.

"Jungkook wait!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook.

Jungkook turned around and smiled as Jimin ran as fast as he could to catch him.

"Oh Jimin... what are you going to do with that short height of yours?" Jungkook teased as Jimin blushed.

"Jungkook-ah. I am telling you for the thousandth time. Don't call me short. Or else you will have to pay the price." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed out loud.

"Oh I don't have any money to pay the price..." Jungkook said, pouting, hoping to persuade Jimin.

Jimin fell for it and pulled Jungkook closer. "All right. For now, I spare you." Jimin whispered before he started Kissing Jungkook.

Suddenly a car came out of nowhere and crashed into Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" Jimin shouted and sprang up. It was a dream.

Tears were  rolling down Jimin's cheeks.

"Jungkook-ah... why did you have to end up like this? Why did the car crash in you?" He wept and wept, but there was no one to console him.

After some time, he wiped his eyes with his hand and decided to go and check on Jungkook and started walking towards his house.

He picked out some snacks for him and Jungkook on the way... he knew Jungkook liked pizza, so he picked one up.

The hot pizza in one hand, he opened the door to Jungkook's house with his set of keys. Jungkook had allowed him to keep them in case he was in trouble and couldn't open the door to Jimin.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called out but didn't hear any response.

"Kookie?" He called out again, but he heard nothing. Worried, he made his way to Jungkook's room.

He opened the door, to find a sleeping Jungkook. But that is not what bothered him the most. He was crying silent tears in his sleep.

Jimin immediately dropped the box of Pizza and rushed to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah... what's the matter?" Jimin asked, shaking Jungkook gently. However, when he didn't wake up, he got scared.

"YAH! KOOKIE! WAKE UP!" He yelled, but still got no response.

"JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT OR I MIGHT JUST KISS YOU." He screamed. This time, it worked like magic and Jungkook shot straight up.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"J... Jimin? Why are you hugging me?" Jungkook stuttered.

"You scared the shit out of me. Why are you crying?" Jimin said, loosening his grip on Jungkook.

"Well... can I be honest with you?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"Jimin, I was dreaming of this boy. I think... I think I... I dreamt that I loved him." Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widened.

"How was that boy? How did he look?" Jimin asked.

"Well, he was about your height... Yes... he was your height and wore his clothes just like you do."

"But how did he look?" Jimin asked, his heart beating fast.

"This is what I don't know. I keep seeing him all the time. In my dreams, in daily life too. He just appears out of nowhere, says weird things like 'You need to remember' and disappears again." Jungkook said.

Jimin slipped from the bed and fell down hard on his bottom. He scrambled away from the bed, his face white.

That was when Jimin realized that Jungkook had been remembering bits and pieces of Jimin.

But Jungkook didn't know that and probably never would.

"Well maybe... You should listen to that person..." Jimin said as he looked down at the floor.

"What do you mean...?" Jungkook tilted his head.

"When he tells you that you need to remember... Maybe you should listen and do your best to remember." Jimin said.

"Why would you tell me this?"

"I-I'm just imagining that if there was someone really like that in your past... They must be very hurt right now and want you to remember." Jimin told him.

"I guess you are right..." Jungkook muttered.

"I'm going to go... Take care of yourself." Jimin stood up and left but right before he did, Jungkook caught a glimpse of the new cuts.

Jungkook didn't stop him though...

Jimin just ended up spacing off as he walked to his house.

But someone stopped him by grabbing his wrist, "Jimin! What the hell is on your arm?"

Jimin turned around to see Taehyung.

He had secretly hoped it would be Jungkook.

"Why couldn't you be Jungkook who stopped me?" He asked changing the secret hoping to be open hoping.

"That isn't the point right now, what's on your arm." Taehyung held up Jimin's arm and pointed.

"Cuts... What does it look like to you, pabo." Jimin coldly said.

"Someone's in a salty mood." Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Why are you harming yourself?"

"Why do you think?" Jimin yanked his arm away and continued to walk home.

Taehyung knew very well why Jimin was doing this...

And he didn't like it at all...

He didn't want Jimin to be close to Jungkook anymore for this very reason.

In Taehyung's mind, he'd have to stop Jimin and Jungkook from seeing each other to save Jimin.

(Vote and comment thanks)