Drugs

Jacksepticeye/pewdiepie

Felix's pov:

I'm recording a video, when my phone goes off. It was a call from an unknown number, but I answer it just in case.

F:hello?

J:felix please come help me i messed up... again.

Oh my god jack you cant keep doing this to yourself. I thought to myself as i read the text.

F: where are you at?

J:i'm in the rehab facility on main street.

F:i'll be there in ten minutes.

J:thank you felix.

I clicked my phone off and ended my recording session.

I got dressed, jumped into my car, and drove to the rehab center.

"Sean McLoughlin, please." I say to the receptionist.

"Relation?"she asks.

"Husband" I say holding up my Han that has my wedding ring on it.

"Okay, one moment.please, have a seat while you wait."she says before she gets up and begins to walk back to get Sean.

I take a seat waiting for her to return with my little Irishman.

After a few minutes of waiting she comes back with jack.

"Felix!" he almost yells when he sees me.

"Hey.what happened?"

He releases me from his grasp, and I can see tears in his eyes. "i-I was walking down the street when one my old dealers came up to me offering me some coke,"sniffle. "a-and I-I just couldn't help myself."

I pulled him back into a hug, patting his head. "shhh, it's okay Sean we will get through this," I could feel his tears seeping through my shirt. "But you can't keep doing this to yourself. I want you to be here with me for a lot longer." I begin to cry. "You know I love you and that I need you just as much as you need me."

"I know felix. I love you too."

"Mr.Kjellberg, I'm sorry but Sean needs to go back. you can visit him tomorrow, but you must leave for now."a nurse interrupts us.

"Oh, okay." I look back to Sean." I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow to visit, but I think you need to stay here for a little longer."

"Okay." he says quietly, almost whispering. "I love you, felix."

"I love you too, Sean."