H2ODeliriousXmale reader

So, long time no updates. Sorry for the lack of updates. As for the story a few things to be clarified: 1.This is my first X reader so please don't be too disgusted,2.Delirious has never shown his face so most of us don't know what he looks like, which means there's a lot of artist interoperation of what race he is and what he looks like etc, for me I think he is African American, but I know that many people believe he is Caucasian, So in turn I made this a little more in between. Since its unknown I made it based upon your race(you'll see what I mean) 

PS possible trigger warning, this is based around the election amd fear so if this isn't for you I'm sorry.

You and john are sitting on the couch, him holding you close to his body, scrolling through social media. While going through twitter you see a tweet saying that the LGBT section was removed from the white house's webpage. You tense up at the thought and John feels.

"Hey," He says softly."Whats wrong?"

You look up into his deep brown eyes. "I was on twitter and i seen this." you show him the tweet.

He takes a deep breath "It's probrably just a troll or something," He looks away from the phone down to you. "But, just to be safe ill look myself."

"Okay." You say weakly.

He hands you back your phone and takes his own out clicking away. Shortly after starting, he stops and stares at his phone. One tear slides down his face.

"No." You say. "He can't do that." tears begin down your face.

John wipes the tear away. 'It's not worth the tears.' He thinks.

"It'll be okay."He repeats, holding you closely. "It'll be okay."

"How?" You ask pushing off him, pacing the floor in front of him. "How are we going to be okay? Not only are we a gay couple, we're an interacial one at that."

"I know baby." He says.

"John, Im scared." You reply walking back to him, bringing him into a tight hug, crying into him.

"I know you are. We'll... We'll make it."

"John? Can we leave?" You question.

"What do you mean leave?" He replies.

"Can we leave the country? I mean do we have the money for that? Where would we even go?"

"y/n." He says. "Lets do this. We have the money in savings, yes. So lets wait and if it gets bad enough to the point where we aren't safe here, then we'll leave; But ets not do anything until we know its whats best."

"Okay."

"Okay. " He kisses your forehead. " I love you."

"I love you too."

Hope you enjoyed my attempt at an x reader, If you did please leave a vote and maybe a comment. thank you see you in the next chapter.