German metal -Dathi de lui

David's(Daithi's) POV:
"Luuuuuuiiiiiiii" I whine because I was  going to go to the gym but I can't find my find my phone. "Can I borrow your phone for the gym?"
"Where's yours at?" He calls from his recording room.
"I don't know, But I want music for my workout!" I go up the stairs skipping 2 or 3 at a time getting to the recording room. I get to the room and stand behind him, watching him edit his latest call of duty zombies video.

"David, come on. You need to keep up with your crap better."

"I know "He jumped one I started to talk and I giggled slightly."but I told terroriser that I'd pick him up and go to the gym with him in like 15 minutes it's just this one Time. Please."
"Don't scare me like that, and yes you can borrow my phone this time but Jesus don't do that to me."
"Thank you." I kiss him on the cheek. "I won't promise that I won't."
He shoots me a glare, and tells me in his squeaker voice "David. You know I don't like you to scare me."
"Ah,I know. I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I kiss him on the forehead "I love you."
"I love you too"
He hands me his phone and I head to the car and pick Brian up.
"Hey man."
"Hey. What took so long?" He asks as he gets into the car.
"I couldn't find my phone, still don't know where the focking thing is at, do I have Lui's phone for now."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yea,why?"

He give a slight laugh " nothin' man nothin'."

I look at him confused but quickly shrug it off. "Okay, whatever"

We get to the gym in about 15 minutes.

The gym has barely anyone in it so Brian and I get started. I get Lui's phone out and go to his music. "What's this? Hag-rid-den? What kind of band is that?"

"Click on it and find out." Brian smiles.

I do so and it doesn't sound so bad. I pause the song and put my head phones into the jack "not a bad song." I say.

"You got a weird taste in music man."

We get started and I play the song again.

"WHAT IS THIS" i quickly rip my ear buds out and look at Brian who is laughing more than he ever has before.
"It's not funny Brian, what is it?"

"Look I don't know I just know that lui likes some hardcore stuff sometimes."

"Yes don't say!" I take the phone back out and get on YouTube to listen to music that I can actually understand. I'm gonna have to ask lui about this later.
-------------------------
Word count: 465
Hello reader(s) if Ye enjoyed the story leave a vote and maybe request some ships you want me to write about if it's not in the description just ask.