When the circus came to town -H2OChaos-

"VANOSS LOOK CANDY CONES!" Vanoss and I are visiting the circus while its in town. Its the first time since we were little kids that we got to go.

"Calm down delirious we dont need to many sweets we have work in the feilds again  tommorow."

"It's just a little candy that wont hur-" I run into sombody while i was looking at vanoss, knocking them down.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!" I extend my hand to help the guy up.

"It's not your fault i wasnt paying attention to where I was going."

"No, i should have been watching where I was going." I look the guy over hes about my height, maybe a bit taller, short but curly black hair. pretty cute.

"My names Anthony, but I go by chilled." He holds out his hand. I take it and shake his.

"I'm Johnothan, but i go by delirious."

We Stand staring at each other for a second before vanoss interupts us.

"Well, im going to go do my own this delirious,"He says giving me a pat on the back as he walks away. "Dont have too much fun."

I feel my face heat up and go to smack vanoss but end up missing becasue he's too far away from me and im not running throught this crowd for that, I'll get him later.

I turn back around to see chilled smiling, trying to cover up his light laughter, failing but trying.

"What?"

"I heard what he said."

My face starts to burn again. "Oh okay."

"Dont worry, my friends are just as bad. And besides you look cute when you blush."

My face gets even hotter.

Chilled gigles. "Okay so before you lnocked me down i heard you say you wanted a candy cone?"

"Maybe."

"Well follow me and you and I can go get some with no wait."He says jesturing toward the line that leads to the tent with the 'candy cones' sign.

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"I work here. I get to skip all lines."

"Thats so cool."

"Yep. So want some candy?"

"definitely."

"Follow me then good sir." He exclaims walking toward the tent.

I almost loose him a few times. He must have noticed since he held out his hand for me to take half way there. "Don't let go jack, the water will kill you." he says smiling.

"Rose, I have to the raft isnt big enough for both of us." I say taking his hand.

"Nooooooo."We both share a laugh and contiue to the tent.

When we get there and walk around to the back. I dont let his hand go, I dont want to.

"ZE COME HERE!" He yells and a few minutes later a man around chilleds age walks out.

"What Chilled? Dont you see the line up front?" He asks looking to the front, then he notices me. "Ohh" whos this?"

"This is delirious, He wanted a cone and so I came to get us each one." he says stilling holding my hand.

'Has he not noticed?'I think to myself.

"Ah,I see. The fastest way into a mans pants is through his stomach."