-Ohmsepticeye- gang AU

Septicohm-ohm is in a gang and jack doesn't know.

"What's the run for today?"
"Coke, mostly. You know the drill keep your head down and don't draw attention to yourself."
"I know. I know."
I walk over to the car with all the drugs that you could bet want in them. I sigh as I step in. I don't like all of this but my jack needs the money it's too much money not to pass up.
In my passenger seat is Luke or cartoonz as he's known here, he's my second hand man.
"You ready?" He asks
"As I ever will be" I reply turning the car on and starting our drive across the state.
"So how are you and Sean doing?" He asks making small talk.
"We're good. He's been talking about rescuing a dog from the pound."
"Aw. Does he not want kids right now?"
"We both said no to even adopting kids anytime soon. Especially with my line of work."
"Did you tell him or something?"
"Hell no. He's not finding out about this. He doesn't agree with this lifestyle."
"Well he sees what your bringing home right? What does he think you're doing during the day?"
"I told him I was doing shipping. That's all he needs to know."
"You need o tell him at some point ohm."
I don't reply.
The ride stays quiet for a while.
We get to our destination; a desolate road. Not a car will come by for a good few hours easy.
"Are you ohm and cartoonz?" A man with a white mask asks.
"Who's asking?"
"Cryaotic."
"Then yes sir that's us." Cartoonz says.
"Where's the rest?"
"Excuse me?" Cry asks.
"Where's the rest of you? No one would ever come to something like this by themselves. So where's the rest of your people?"
"They're around."
"Tell them to come out. Cartoonz check the car."
"Everything?"
"Everything." I stare at the man with mask. "Tell them to come out or the deals off."
He sighs "come on out guys."
After he says this I watch around me to see a little less than a dozen people walk out from around the meet up location.
"Good. Did you find anything cartoonz"
"It's clean."
"The drugs still there?"
"All accounted for."
"Good. So how much was it that was agreed on?"
"-price-"
"I don't think that's right." I say under my breath
"Do you need proof?" He asks irritated.
"No, No; I'm just saying that doesn't seem right."
"Enough games do we have a deal or not?"
I smile. "Yea, we have a deal."
"Good." He motions towards one of the men around him who brings.
The man holds up a case of unmarked bills totaling nearly a quarter mil.
I close and take the case. "Pleasure doing business with you gentleman."
"As to-"
The man is cut off by Luke screaming and a loud gunshot. I feel a sharp pain in my lower back and side. Shit.
I turn around to see Luke has taken the man down, he's not dead but definitely out for the time being. Luke jumps up and runs to me while the mans guards are in shock. He lifts me up supporting me as we get to the car. I wince in pain as he sits me in the back seat.
"Come on ohm." I hear him say.
He runs to the drivers side door and jumps in flooring the gas.
"Stay with me ohm. You've got to okay?"
I pull my shirt up and examine the wound. I won't make it to even the nearest hospital. "Luke."
"Yea ohm?"
"Can you stay quiet for a few minutes I need to call jack."
"Okay I got it." He replies before I weakly reach into my pocket for my phone.
I dial jacks number and wait for him to pick up.
"Hey Ryan."
"Hey Sean. How's your day going?"
"Pretty good I'm almost done with cleaning and then I just need to go to the store later do you need anything?"
"No I'm fine."
"Okay, well how's your day been haven't talked to you since you left I was starting to get worried."
"It's better now that I got to talk to you." I grab my side in pain trying using what little energy I have left not to cry out in pain.
"Ryan, you okay you sound a bit sick?"
"Yea I'm fine. Just a little cold I guess."
"Okay well keep an I on it. What time do you think you'll be getting home today?"
"It'll be kinda late there was an issue with a bunch of our products."
"Aw. Okay. Love you ry."
"I love you too Sean." With that I hang up the phone and lay it on my chest. "It's been a great ride Luke. Sucks how it had to end like this. Watch over him for me." My vision darkens as I hear Luke speeding up saying for me to not let go. It's too late though. "Goodbye my love."
Everything goes black.