Build a bear-septiplier-

Jacks POV:
Mark and I are walking around the mall so to get gifts for his sisters birthday, and out of nowhere mark yells and pulls me from the store we were in.

"Oh my god! Jaaaaaaaaack! look a build a bear workshop we have to go" he says.

"What's that?" I ask having never heard that before.

(A/n I know that they have them there don't hate me)

He stops and looks at me with concerned eyes " what? You've never been to a build a bear!?"

"No, should I have been to one?"

He looks at me like I just offended him so I get a little concerned until he speaks again.

"Only if you wanted to have a childhood."
He pulls me to the store. "Come on!"

"Okay, okay I'll go." I say.

When we get to the store the clerk says a greeting that I guess is mandatory to say.

"Now explain to me what I'm supposed to do."

"Okay so you take one of these bear skins," he says picking one up "pick a heart, take it to that guy next to that big machine, he'll stuff the skin for you, then you dress your bear, and your done." While talking he pointed to everything else that he was explaining.
"Okay I think I got it." I say picking a skin. "Hey why don't we make them look like each other?"

He gasps "yeeeeeeaaaass." He pauses and looks at me. "Don't be makin me look fat now." He says making duck lips at the end.

"I don't know you gave me the idea."

"Hey, no don't you do it." He says trying not to yell because of the lack of kids.

I smile "fine." I go and give him a quick peck on the lips. Before picking the fur,skin, thing out.

I go with a bear with bright pink fur for his bright pink hair, even though he doesn't have it anymore.
I look over my shoulder to the giant blue haired 8 year old standing by the stuffing machine. He's so childish.

I go and pick out a heart, even though they all seem the same to me and then walk over to the machine mark was out a minute ago.

I hand the guy looks at me funny i guess because I'm a 25 year old making a stuffed toy, but oh well.

When I finish that I walk and pick out a red plaid shirt, some tiny jeans, and shoes for the little guy, and I even found some glasses.

I look around and mark is standing at he front of the store waiting for me with his hands behind his back.

I walk over the same way, with my hands behind my back.

"Did you finish already?" I ask.

"Yep, I've been done just waiting for you."

"Hey shut up this is my first bear building."

He smiles"so do I get to see my bear self?"

"Only if I can see mine."

"On the count of three. 1... 2....3"
We both show each other our bears and

"You racist..." I had to stop myself from finishing my sentence because of the children.

"What?" He laughs "it's like your twin." He holds the bear,wearing a kilt and white shirt, up next to my head.

"Shut up mark"

" yours looks cute too though not as good as mine but cute." He says jokingly.

" no I think mine is better since it's not racist." I stick my younger out to him holding the bear I made tight to me.

"You know I was joking right?"

I look up at him. "Yea I know. It is pretty accurate though you even got the little hat." I smile.

He smiles back and brings me into a kiss.

"I love you, jack"

"I love you too mark."

Thank you Aloisbakaseilbaka for the ship.
author here just wanted to say sorry for the wait I haven't had internet and I hope this doesn't suck too badly. Thank you for reading and please leave a star and comment who else you ship. See the in the next chapter.