The Immortal and the Vampire -H2OSepticeye-

A/N: This is an unofficial request from @evanisonfire I like where this one-shot is going and would love to build it up some more but I'm not sure if I should.

My stomach growls in hunger ad i wince from the pain. I haven't fed in what has it been? four, five days? I don't even know I need to Find something to eat soon otherwise I wont be much of anything.

I hide down an ally way waiting for someone, anyone to walk by so that i can eat.

A man in about his mid 20s walks by. He'll do. I pull the man in to the ally with me. "Sorry about this man but i need it."

I sink my fangs into the mans neck and begin to drink the crimson liquid seeping out.

I pull back and yell "What the hell?!" I spit out the blood.

----

Delirious' POV:

"I'm on my way Evan. Maybe fifteen minutes and I'll be back at my place and I'll be up to record."

I take my phone down from my ear and put it in my pocket. I keep walking down the street towards my apartment complex. Suddenly I get pooled into an ally by a man.

"Sorry about this man but I need it." He says and bites down on my neck.

He pulls off and Yells "What the hell?!" spiting out my blood his accent is strong in his words.

I push him off of me and against the wall. "What's wrong with you Mr.vampire?"

"Wait why aren't you scared? And why did your blood hurt me?" He asks.

"you're young. New to the world of immortality aren't you? Two maybe three years old aren't you?" I take a look at his fangs and check to see that they don't have any signs of aging or use.

"Answer me." He says.

"Because I'm an immortal. My blood is a poison to you blood suckers. How long has it been since your last meal? your eyes are very red. two weeks? Maybe three? you need to eat. It's not healthy. Do you need help with your meals?"

He doesn't reply but his stomach growls loudly.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes. Come with me I have a someone who can help you." I look him over taking in his appearance. he's wearing a leather type of jacket, jeans and a beanie.

He follows me like I ask. "You seem familiar, Have we met before?" I ask.

"I might seem familiar. I'm fairly popular on the internet."

"What part?"

"YouTube. I make gaming videos, and people watch them."

"Wait." I stop and turn around taking off the mans beanie revealing his green colored hair. "I knew you seemed familiar, Jacksepticeye. that's your name."

"so you know who I am. Not sure if that's a good thing or not." He says taking back his beanie.

"I thought you lived in Ireland or something."

"I did but i moved to America after I was bitten."

"Gonna guess for your families sake."

"Can you please stop reading me. Its weird."

"Its too easy. anyway. My friend to help you is just up the street from here."

"So what's your name? I want to at least know that since you seem to know everything about me."

"Johnathan." I say.

"Nice name." He replies.

"Thank you." We keep walking until we get to where we're going.

"Jack I want you to stay quiet while I talk to him."

"Okay." His stomach growls again and he winces in pain.

I knock on the door and a man in his mid twenties answers. "Hey Tyler."

"Hey delirious. What's up?"

I motion back to jack, standing behind me.

"What about him?"

"He's hungry. He hasn't fed in a few weeks."

"Why'd you bring him to me?"

"You help his kind. You feed them when you can."

"I know that. But why did YOU bring him is what I'm asking."

I sigh. "He's young. he doesn't know much about his own kind yet."

"That's not why but I'll help him." He says, then looks behind me. "Follow me."

Jack and I walk into Tyler's house him closing the door behind us.

He leads us into his kitchen. "Take a seat." Jack and I do so as Tyler gets out a bottle of vodka.

He puts some of the vodka on a rag and wipes part of his wrist with it. then he sits down and looks at Jack. "You're lucky John brought you tonight. I had someone scheduled tomorrow to come in. But since you're here you can get a little extra. But when I say stop I mean stop." He takes out a piece of broken wood.

Jack takes a second to look at Tyler.

"You need to eat. Go ahead its fine. I do this a lot. You're okay to do this."

Jack hesitates but takes Tyler's arm and bites down. Tyler winces slightly. 3 minutes okay. That's a good enough amount for you." Tyler says and puts a timer on his phone.

The time goes by and the timer runs out. "Okay you're done."

Jack lets go of Tyler's wrist. Tyler walks over to his sink and pours more vodka onto his harm causing him to hiss in pain. He dries his wound then bandages it up.

"Thank you." Jack says.

"Don't thank me. Thank John."

"Thank both of you."

"You're welcome." I reply.

"So, uh, " Tyler starts pointing to jack.

"Jack." I say.

"Jack. Do you mind giving John and I a minute?"

"Sure, Ill just be outside i guess"

"Okay, I'll be out there to show you where to go in a sec."

"Okay."

Jack walks outside and Tyler glares at me.

"So what's the real reason you brought him to me?"

"He needed help. He brought me into an ally way and tried to drain me. He stopped really quickly after he tasted my blood."

"No that's not it. What are you not telling me? You almost never help his kind." He pauses. "You like him don't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You do don't you. Why? What makes him different?"

I sigh. "I think we were together in one of his past lives."

"How do you know?"

"His eyes.no one in all my hundreds of years on this earth has anyone else had eyes as blue as his."

" How many times were you two together?" He asks smiling.

"Once, I remember because it was the year I became immortal.

"Are you going to say anything to him?"

"Maybe sometime but for right now i want him to enjoy his life without me."

"That's the gayest, sweetest thing I've ever heard."

"Shuch up."